Boba Fett instant revive

Wondering if this is WAI. If Boba has Bounty Hunter's Revenge and a lot of DOTs and is killed at the start of his turn thereby, he is immediately revived with full turn meter. I don't understand why this functions so differently from, say, Stun. Shouldn't Boba's turn be consumed with his death and his turn meter return to its default?

Replies

• Options
    idk but i literally killed him 13 times in GW AND HE STILL DIDNT DIE
  • Options
    noles0408 wrote: »

Le me' guess, u used NS team with paper zombie? :sunglasses:
  • Options
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    noles0408 wrote: »

Le me' guess, u used NS team with paper zombie? :sunglasses:

That's amazing lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    if could work that way but thats not how they decided to have it operate.

he dies with full turn meter, and he is revived with full turn meter. he just revives in the state he is in. this is why he will come back with 50% tm when killed with 50% tm.
  • Options
    Do you have video of this?
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    That is why I deliberately don't kill him when he is stunned on very low health. Instead I kill him when his tm is very low, and kill him again. His health pool is very weak so it's not hard at all.
    Also if you hit him with Thrawn's basic and then kill him before his turn comes, or if you just kill him with Thrawn's basic, he will be revived with ability block. Try it yourself!
  • Options
    @Anakin_Skywalker , yes that's what I do with Boba. If he's near his full TM and you can't terminate him (he dies this way when confronted with another Boba using annihilate), then I leave him alone until his TM is low, then kill him and kill him the 2nd time before he gets another kill in.
  • Options
    I had to check the date on this thread... Thought maybe Darth Necro had been influencing the forums again...
  • Options
    @Sacull_Kinslayer apparently @noles0408 had strong feelings about this subject :P