Game froze on territory battle [Merge]

Prev13456721
AkCrystal
2 posts Member
edited October 2017
Seriously?! Stuck on loading then said completed :( please fix!!!!

DEV Response
Hiya!
Our team is currently investigating this issue. Appreciate your reports!

<<Dev notice>>

Post edited by Kozispoon on

Replies

• Writing this for one of my guild. (I can’t put pictures on here but have them if you need them)

Playing phase 2 of TB - Hoth Rebel Soldier (required) mission

He got to the 5th group of enemies and the game glitched.

It did not display any attack options (abilities), when he selected auto play - nothing happened.

He messed around with it for 10 minutes trying to get opposition or his team to take a turn - with no success.

There was no option to retreat so he ended up having to close app - losing All of the points he had accrued from playing through the first 4 phases.
  • Capt_WaRPed
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I just encountered the same issue in TB2 on the bottom battle. I had just used CHS revive ability and there was no more options to battle. The game isn’t frozen, there’s just no way to proceed.

I also have a screenshot, but can’t post here.
  • I've just had a total crash on the 2nd combat mission, top section. I think I was on the 5th battle, I wasn't on auto. The game suddenly crashed and the app closed and restarted by itself. Now the mission is marked complete and no points scored. No screenshot cos the app closed itself. I'm using iPad Air with iOS 10.3.3
  • I had the Rogue 1 phase 2 crash today after 5:00cst and the system reset. I couldn’t go back and try the fight. The resulting i my guild loosing possible guild event tokens. Please help us and fix this bug. My id is Lone StarRebel16
  • Also to note, my battle contribution on that area was the difference between 2* and 3*. Frustrating.
  • I had the exact same bug as op. On TB Phase 3 ROLO shard special mission, I was on wave 2/3 and the game glitched. There were no attack buttons and I couldn't select the icon for the menu with retreat. The only things I could select were different enemies (which did nothing) and auto (which didn't do anything). I ended up having to close down the app. I have a screen picture if needed. I and my entire guild lost a ROLO shard. Please help. SWGOH name is also Kaz Starfire.
  • I just had this happen on phase 3, south territory combat mission. Was using Phoenix squad. On wave 3. Couldn't input commands or anything. Tabbed out to tell my guild what was happening on discord. When I tabbed back to the game it reset. Had to log back in. This is infuriating. We are s close on a couple of stars and this kind of stuff makes it impossible. Lost out on all my points for that mission.
  • I had the same thing happen. On rear trenches HRS mission. On phase 3 the game seems to freeze. It is not really frozen since the toons still bob and move and it lets me select players and opponents. The auto buttons seem to work but no one attacks or does anything. Same exact thing happened last TB for me. This screws the guild out of TB points for the phase. It essentially registred 0 points even though I had already completed 3 waves and could easily have cleared the rest.

Any help from devs would be appreciated.Screen shots available.
  • @CG_Kozispoon - sorry to tag you, but could we get some official word on this bug. It's a huge problem.
  • This has now happened to 6 different members of my guild
  • Just had it happen to my team in the scout mission as well
  • It happened to me and at least one member of my guild so far. Seems to be pretty common. It's costing us stars and ROLO shards. Please fix.
  • Isaiah_THE_Jedi
    276 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Me too I have a post on this exact same issue.
  • Same issue here. South battle, wave 5. Frozen right now.
  • Same issue today.
    Stage 6/6 buggy animation with Ezra.
    Can't do abilities. Can't auto.
    Forced to forfeit. :(
  • I had the same thing happen to my Rogue 1 squad today. I was in a middle territory battle, round four. Had to force shut the game and lost all points and the squad.
  • DropStarbeat
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I had the same thing happen in the exact same battle, only in wave 3 (also have a screenshot of the bug) and lost my best squad with 0 points gained...
    Post edited by DropStarbeat on
  • DarthFicus
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Same issue ... Phase 3/6 - bottom territory combat. Broke on stage 4/6. Couldn't fire on my turn. Auto battle did nothing. Tried resetting internet connection. Ended up closing app and loosing points and entire squad.

edit.IDK why don't they add points after each completed stage ... if the game breaks at stage 5 you don't loose all points. It's cumulative anyway. This way I lost 200k for nothing.
  • This happened to me on Phase 3. Final wave of a standard combat, Captain Han went down and auto-rezzed. I used him to rez someone else and the game locked up preventing me from taking actions at the end of his turn.
  • Anyone else unable to log in to the game on a Samsung device? My phone won't go past the loading cantina screen and there's no update in the App Store.
  • Has anyone from EA said that they are investigating this issue? I've seen several other threads about the same problem. Just wondering...
  • I had a phase 1 battle crash entering the battle. And also a phase 2 battle same thing. Very annoying
  • I've tried logging on several times today, but each time it sits on the loading screen forever, and never fully loads. Anyone else with this problem?
  • EA_Kat
    35 posts EA Staff
    Hey @Rookhurst, have you tried switching to a different internet connection? If you're still having issues, please send me a PM with your Ally Code.
  • Imbizile
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Happened to me again today - seems like it happens when a lot is going on at once - like when all your chars counter attacks due to aoe.

EA need to at least address this with some kind of quick fix making it possible to retreat, even if it means you cant enter the battle again, but then you would at least get credits for the completed waves. Now you lose all contributed battles, cause you have to forceclose the app.
  • Hi @EA_Kat I have the same issue. Been locked out all day on both wifi and data. Can't get my ally code either as it's in the game! It's been Loading Cantina since about 8am UK. Cheers
  • No no one from EA has responded on here

@CG_Kozispoon sorry for the tag but wondering if this has been picked up by anybody? And if not what we need to do?

Thank you in advance
  • +2 here. Happened yesterday, happened today. Annoyed beyond belief. Let guildmates down and being denied the chance to play.
  • ExSoldier
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Apparently the game does not load on wifi. When i switch to mobile it loads. It hapens in the game to if i switch to wifi. The only app on my phone that has this problem.