Game froze on territory battle [Merge]

Replies

• I used to have issue loading game, but that got fixed. Now I got frozen on stage 6 of 6 of the combat mission in lower zone. I did notice that commander Luke automatically used call to action skill outside his turn just prior to the freeze. Please fix.
  • Mine froze on ships combat and middle section combat mission for P4.
  • I'm having problem with Combat mission middle, game stuck in 4/6. After rebel straffing automatically activated nothing happened. I pressed auto and nothing happens. Now it's just stop there with no one gains turn meter
  • I had same issue with three separate sections last night in territory battle. I sent in a report via the app. The combat mission in each section i tried just kept loading and then said completed.
  • I had the south territory combat mission lock up on me yesterday before I even got to start battling and I lost all of the bonus points for any waves I would have finished, and then find out 2 hours later that it wasn’t just me who had issues. I see the announcement that they are fixed this morning so I tried one of the CMs on the middle territory and it was super glitchy and had extended loading issues along with mid-battle lock ups that made me think it was about to happen again, but eventually I got to finish and got the points. I am not going to attempt the last one until this is fully resolved because we can’t afford to miss out on points like that. Our guild has already lost the buffer we had to get 3 stars on the bottom territory and will not get that star now, but we can’t afford to miss more points on the middle territory since we have to salvage what we can to finish.
    Please help relay the message to get this fixed @CG_Kozispoon , you’re our only hope!
  • Is the issue resolved yet? Our map is going to reset to new phase - many of my guild members are holding back afraid of endless loading or frozen missions.

500 crystals is not the solution to all the messed up
  • Resolved, not really. I just went in, map came up and game completely crashed out. I was in only long enough to select the middle tile to see that both my combat missions that hung yesterday were still greyed out. Then crash.
  • Just logged in. Had 1 combat left from yesterday (other 2 crashed). This one just crashed. Same way. It's not fixed :(
  • Should we just deploy or are we going to be able to play the game?
  • Had reports of this in my guild as well - are OK to continue? Any idea on a resolution for the players impacted?
  • EA is reporting the bug fixed but our battles were not reset? We lost a lot of battles before we communicated amongst ourselves about the problem. Where was the ingame pop up when the issue was accepted as a big by EA? What is being done to allow us to finish this phase?
  • My game just froze and crashed about 10 minutes ago while I was in a TB battle.
  • Just disappointed now, TB has had issues each time it's ran even though it got delayed originally (good decision), then delayed agin before second running of the event, Third time prize box issue and this 4th event is worst yet.

Just pull the whole event for a month and get it together. Less content but less frustration.
  • Elrodrigon77
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    EA support is not handling the amount of bugs and unsastified customers /players, my guild lost 2 star in TB this week due to this bug, many of us sent emails explaining the situation and not a single person received a reply in 24 h...its pretty frustrating to invest money and time in something and get this quality of support...I hope we get some kind of compensation for this :'(:'(
  • I had this and a guidmate that tried to battle at roughly the same time had the same error
  • Gr8gbh
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I entered the mission in the center section on phase 3 and it never loaded, game crashed and It did not let have a go at the mission.. 2nd time this has happened to me. Lost points, and key toons.
  • ksomm5
    169 posts Member
    Lost my A squad mid battle due to crashing. Just adding my name to the list.
  • capifico22
    370 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    This bug is right now going to be the reason we miss out on 35*, crystals are not the only fix required.
  • This is going to cost my guild a star. What is our compensation?
  • We’re not impressed in my guild either. We have multiple crashes and lost a lot of points. We missed out on another star because of this issue. Game freezing and on reloading says the battle had been done but no points awarded. What will be done about this?
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    My guild did in fact lose a star from this. We lost over 4 million from crashes and ended up short a star by less than 2 million. We need more communication on this problem. Is it actually fixed? Saw several posts this morning of more crashes after CG gave the all clear.
  • @CG_Kozispoon @CG_TopHat game is still crashing, losing out on ship combat points and char combat points.
  • Same here, was doing pretty well with my Jedi team and then it froze, had to reboot the game, and my progress was gone. Not very happy about that
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    UPDATE-
    These posts are all related to yesterday’s server deploy issues and has since been resolved today (10/6). Some players may need to restart their game. Additionally, some players are posting about a different issue about being unable to do any actions in the battle which is already bugged and currently being reviewed. Thanks!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • @CG_Kozispoon , my guild has restarted their games, myself included, since your client restart last night. And after having everyone force close and reboot their devices, AFTER the client restart, we are still having issues related to the hotfix fix. Hence why we are posting to give you a heads up
  • Just adding more instances of reported consequences as a result of this bug - our guild finished 1.3M short of a 3rd star in south yesterday because of the crashing (we cleared it easily last time). This is likely critical as we will finish with 34* this time, leaving us short of the minimum to get a chance at fully crafted gear.
  • JG1
    7 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Frozen on mid of luke's special.....

https://imgur.com/gallery/3JawT
  • UPDATE-
    These posts are all related to yesterday’s server deploy issues and has since been resolved today (10/6). Some players may need to restart their game. Additionally, some players are posting about a different issue about being unable to do any actions in the battle which is already bugged and currently being reviewed. Thanks!

"Already bugged"?????

This is ridiculous, why don't you just stop the TB, give everyone max rewards, and fix the issue before you start another one. We're spending a lot of time planning strategy for the individual stages, just to be hampered by this bug
  • I was just on the phase 5 south combat mission and was on wave 5 of 6 and I got a phone call on my phone when I came back it was frozen and then the game restarted. Once I got back into TB the mission is gone and I lost all points
  • This loading issue cost my guild their 42nd star. I am one of the one affected. I switched my data source and nothing helped. This is ridiculous.