Game froze on territory battle [Merge]

Replies

• Brocktoon1
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Stuck in 2nd wave of special mission phase 5. Buttons disappeared, can't do anything. Pressing auto nothing happens either. To many bugs.

@CG_Kozispoon
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Brocktoon1 wrote: »
    Stuck in 2nd wave of special mission phase 5. Buttons disappeared, can't do anything. Pressing auto nothing happens either. To many bugs.

@CG_Kozispoon

This was mentioned in my earlier post. We're on it, but it will take some time.
    UPDATE-
    ...Additionally, some players are posting about a different issue about being unable to do any actions in the battle which is already bugged and currently being reviewed. Thanks!

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Got stuck at 5th wave of PS mid battle. Issue solved my ****. As if those lousy 200 tokens could make up for possible lost stars due to this issue. The game didn't even register the 4 waves I had completed...
  • I just had another frozen combat mission in TB. This time it was Phase 5 - Snowfields - Phoenix 6 star combat mission. It froze up on wave 4 of 6. Wave 4 was almost finished, but I received no credit for any of the waves. Please help.
  • Still having issues with the game locking up, unable to perform any actions. This is hurting our entire guild right now. I have screen shots if needed.
  • No attack menu in lower right corner. I can select enemy targets though. I was doing cls combat mish 3/3 phase 5. Costing me and my guild!
  • Game froze on special mission 3/3. Pressed auto but still not responding.

• Zior wrote: »
    I've just had a total crash on the 2nd combat mission, top section. I think I was on the 5th battle, I wasn't on auto. The game suddenly crashed and the app closed and restarted by itself. Now the mission is marked complete and no points scored. No screenshot cos the app closed itself. I'm using iPad Air with iOS 10.3.3

Same thing just happened to me on middle section of phase 5, the Phoenix only mission. Was manually playing phase 3/6 when game crashed & restarted itself. Marked Completed & no points given.
  • PS.. I thought I read somewhere this wouldn't happen? At least I read u wouldn't lose a battle through a client restart...
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Double drops for the ships not working properly. It said I didn’t have the energy or sims, which I did and then it did a client restart and took my energy and sims no rewards
  • Here we go again. 41 mins after the last phase changeover and the TB has crashed in 3/3 of my ship battle from phase 5 (as we didn't get a star in it before). Once again it's marked as Completed but I get no points for the battle! This is beyond frustrating, especially as the ships battles are the only ones I get a guaranteed win from every time. As a guild who gets only 14-15 stars, we can't afford to lose any points. This should not happen! But if it does you should make it so u can go back in to finish it. Eg if it crashes 3/6 you should go back in at 3 with the same team.
  • Nothing has been resolved Still experiencing crashes during combat in TB. Fix your game.
  • Darth_Senin
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Just had rebel combat mission freeze in the second phase off battle.
  • Game still crashing and freezing up
  • Mine crashed on part 2 of CLS special mission. No attack buttons showed, couldn't auto, and options button greyed out.
  • Has any progress been made on the not being able to attack / auto the mission issue as it has started happening to one of my guild in their ship battles as well
  • Daker
    109 posts Member
    @CG_Kozispoon

FYI This is still a thing. In one of my P1 light side battles, I got halfway through Wave 5 and all of the attack buttons disappeared, and now I am stuck. I can select auto and it lights up but doesn't do anything. I can select different enemies, but there is no way to hurt any of them.

Seriously, this has been going on for over a week. If you can't fix it, at least give us a way to reset each combat mission once (like a redo...only once), so that one bugged mission doesn't hurt an entire 50-person guild.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    @Daker
    UPDATE-
    ...Additionally, some players are posting about a different issue about being unable to do any actions in the battle which is already bugged and currently being reviewed. Thanks!

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Daker
    109 posts Member
    @Daker

@CG_Kozispoon

I understand, and I do appreciate the dev team's hard work. I know the team has a lot going on, but I want to stress that this bug is a BIG deal.

In one of my guild's last TBs we calculated it up, and my guild missed a star in one zone by less than the amount of points we lost from bugged battles. This isn't just a cosmetic bug, and it is going to cost guilds rewards 50 persons at a time.

I know that there is some potential for abuse, but a way to reset a battle (or even a full phase) for an individual player could really help in situations like these. With all the content updates you make there are bound to be more bugs with TB in the future (because it is complex and no one can be perfect 100% of the time).

Thanks for responding!
  • Just happened to me trying to get into the Phoenix mission. Got no credit, of course.
  • Battle froze today loading the final encounter of the Phoenix mission.
  • still that annoying mem leak
  • Skokolino
    43 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Happened to me yesterday evening. Screen: https://ibb.co/dEeri6

I don't expect any personal retribution but I expect that my guild will be compensated with TP I earned and might earn (5 waves) in Phase 5 Phoenix mission.
  • @Daker
    UPDATE-

So in other words, territory battles aren’t ready for release yet. You know, since the game mode still has a major bug that prevents players from playing it?
  • @CG_Kozispoon is there any roadmap according this bug? We're losing stars translated to rewards and next TB is Oct 23rd. Should dev team have an update by then?
  • EA_Tom
    30 posts EA Staff
    Hi everyone,

This thread has moved to Answers HQ as part of the forum transition for bugs and issues. Further reports and updates will go, here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Game-froze-on-territory-battle/td-p/6352840
    EA_Tom
    Forum Administrator