Auto Solo HPit with Thrawn?

About to get 7* Thrawn and hoping I can put together an auto solo team (right now I slog through with Zader, Teebo, R2, Tarkin and TFP and die in p4 most of the time).

Aside from the above, I also have Jyn. No CLS. Advice on what to use? Replace Teebo and R2 with Thrawn and Jyn? Even a more reliable manual solo team would be helpful.

swgoh.gg/u/macattack

Replies

• Options
    Anyone?
  • Options
    ZVader lead tie tarkin thrawn Jyn , auto solo
  • Options
    Jyn lead with Bistan Cassian and Wiggs is supposed to be capable of soloing.

Jyn and Bistan can both remove 100% tm pretty regularly, Cassian has Speed down and Wiggs doles out the damage.

People used to like to solo with Teebo (l), Dengar, Rex, and then some combo of QGJ, Ewok Scout, Tusken Raider and Clone Wars Chewie back before zetas.

The 4 classic ewoks and dengar or qgj can also solo it, as well as any number of high speed Zader teams that come with a Jyn or Teebo.
  • Options
    ZVader lead tie tarkin thrawn Jyn , auto solo

You have experience with this? How much speed do I need?
  • Options
    I do have experience ;) quite. A lot actually lol. Faster is better, aim for Vader over 200 tie over 260 tarkin over 220 thrawn doesn't matter mines 235~ Jyn fast,
  • Options
    Ok thank you much! Have to get some better speed mods but hopefully can do it with a little less. Right now Jyn is about 205, tarkin 200, Vader 190, thrawn 222, tie 220. I'll experiment and bump them up if I need to.
  • Options
    I would get tie and Jyn as fast as possible, the others are likely ok where they are for now. And good luck ;)
  • Options
    Just did some testing. Boosted Jyn to 217 (also got Thrawn to g11) and it totally works on auto! This saves me so much time every week... :)

Thanks GhostTruckin.
  • Options
    try:
    Zader Lead
    Thrawn
    BB-8
    Jyn
    FO officer / Zidius

and check Vader Culling Blade Damage :D