Daily Challenges for Guild Activities

Not sure if this has been asked before, but why does your fleet challenges not count towards your daily challenges count?

Replies

• they do count but fleet arena dont count towards pvp for some reason.
    challenges you can get 20 over the 2 days
  • srgj88
    102 posts Member
    LynnYoda wrote: »
    they do count but fleet arena dont count towards pvp for some reason.

When Daily Challenges come up for the daily guild activity, the fleet challenges don't count. The ship building material challenges don't up your total. I just did the two to earn credits...still at same daily total.

You bring up a great point though about fleet battles counting towards pvp totals.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    srgj88 wrote: »

When Daily Challenges come up for the daily guild activity, the fleet challenges don't count. The ship building material challenges don't up your total. I just did the two to earn credits...still at same daily total.

You bring up a great point though about fleet battles counting towards pvp totals.

Mine count. Not sure what's going on with yours, but they do count.
  • srgj88 wrote: »

Fleet PvP don’t count because of level restrictions. If your guild has a bunch of of newer players it would be unfair to not allow them an amount of possible rewards for content they can’t participate in. It should be the same for fleet challenges but it’s not. Maybe because the final reward tier has a lower threshold on challenges which makes the additional 4 possible completions negligable. Like everything in the game, the greater your rank/collection the greater your possibility for rewards...