The way “alliances” work.... it’s all one big scam

First off it’s good only if your a single player..... but if it’s a guild merge they take your whole guild in promising your dreams and wishes. Then they start by saying your best player is needed because they lost a person in another one of their guilds so they “move him up” aka steal him from you and your guild and leave some poor guy managing a **** guild by the end of it. It’s all a political **** scam where the good get better and the little people get shafted.

Hit me up on discord or line if you don’t want to be apart of the empire aka an alliance.

Join the rebels today!!!

Discord: knightgoblin420#3025

Line:knightgoblin

Or just pm me on here

Replies

• Or. You have a alliance with 4 guilds like ours. That had the lowest teir guild lose a couple of players. They were are risk of not being able to complete heroic raids. Myself and another high GP member jump into it to insure they could be competitive. I have a GP of 1.9 and I am in a guild that is 25mil gp. We care about all of our members. We want them to grow and succeed. I am sorry you did not have the same experience. I wish you the best of luck.
  • Vengence
    1102 posts Member
    Not all alliances are the same @Knightgoblin KøR allows guilds to run themselves we have built a community for exactly the reasons you state here
  • V3X
    51 posts Member
    Kør is a bloody joke
  • My point exactly ^^^^
  • Every single alliance is the same! Stealing the best players also soon as one player bails from the highest guild gp,they bring in another player from one of these lower guild alliances so they make their 30k daily tickets. Stay far away from all alliances
  • No government is gonna say they are bad people. Politicians know how to put on a good smile and tell you the words you wanna hear
  • EZC69
    132 posts Member
    I agree to a certain extent... If you're talking about these massive 7,8+ guild alliances, then absolutely that is the case most of the time. Smaller alliances tend to not see that.
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    I personaly don´t like "alliances" and yes....most of the times they work like OP said....but I believe there are also ones better than others.

Anyway I prefer to keep away from those "holding guilds"....my personnal choice....nothing against who like the political mess of it.
  • Guess I’m not the only one with that opinion!!! I must be full of myself....call it what you want it’s a government that is a dictator system
  • We are an independent guild that says screw alliances and got scammed ourselves into one lost a few in the process but still gaining our force back 37 strong and comming back to what we were
  • AceCV
    994 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I´m an officer of an independent guild myself, created since the inception of guilds in the game and with good results. About the "alliance" topic, I think a lot of people will open their eyes when we have Guild vs. Guild. Then the demagoguery of some will fall to the ground for all those who do not qualify for the true essence of a guild (50 members, no more, no less).