Unpopular Opinion: Mods should cost WAY more to remove

Cehmybro
58 posts Member
edited October 2017
I think mods should cost at least 250k credits to remove. This would help balance the game and close a loophole players have been exploiting siince the mods release. You should have to pick if you want a great arena team OR a great raid team. This would also help newer players with being competitive, it would promote more farming of mods as a priority over toons and lengthen the end game experience. I'm sure people will hate this but this loophole is only really used by the people who are extremely competitive anyway, your average guild doesn't worry about mod swapping.

Replies

• Brb googling mod exploits
  • 250k to remove ONE mod? What herb have you been smoking?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    i'm not sure how this will benefit me if others are less likely to swap mods. If anything, i wish modswapping was made easier so that my guildmates could potentially clear more waves in TB. The current mod management system in place is horrible. I don't need extra costs for me not to consider mod swapping, the horrible system makes sure of that.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    250k?!?!
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Zaraos
    771 posts Member
    Cehmybro wrote: »
    I think mods should cost at least 250k credits to remove. This would help balance the game and close a loophole players have been exploiting siince the mods release. You should have to pick if you want a great arena team OR a great raid team. This would also help newer players with being competitive, it would promote more farming of mods as a priority over toons and lengthen the end game experience. I'm sure people will hate this but this loophole is only really used by the people who are extremely competitive anyway, your average guild doesn't worry about mod swapping.

You're either a troll, a mega whale or incredibly selfish. This is by far the worse suggestion ive ever read on the forums, and yes that included making the Rancor immune to TM reduction......
  • No. Just no.

• J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    giphy.gif