Casual guild looking for a new home.

Hi all.

I am the leader of a guild called "The legion of powa".
I inherited the guild after the creator stopped playing a couple of months ago.

Over time our numbers have gone up and down, but overall have slowly dwindled, to where we have just dropped to 17 daily active players.
No new players have joined for a long time, since I'd imagine they are going for high Galactic Power guilds for Territory Battles.
I can see no choice but to merge with another guild.

Looking around, it seems many guilds are looking for guilds to merge with them, rather than the other way around.
I've discussed this option with our members and everyone agrees that the best way we can all progress is to join an existing guild.

We are a super casual guild and would only consider a guild that is run similarly.
We don't want the game to get in the way of our work, family, or other life commitments.
We just want to play it to have fun.

- We don't force members to farm specific heroes. They can farm who they want.

- We don't force members to have to spend crystals in order to make up 600 daily guild tickets if they are falling a little short.

- We don't want to have to use a third party messaging app.

- We don't want to force a particular schedule on players as to when they need to participate in a raid.

- We accept members of all levels, and free to play members are most welcome.

Basically as long as you are a reasonably active player, we were happy to have you.

If you are a guild that operates in a similar way and are looking for more members to join you, get in touch please :)

I've just started to ask the guys to try and get on SWGOH.GG, but only a couple have, while some others are having issues working out how to do it properly.
But you can see details of the guild here:

https://swgoh.gg/g/24643/the-legion-of-powa/

And you can see my stats here:

https://swgoh.gg/u/nerfherdersw/

Hmm what else can I say about us...
We currently get around 7 stars in Territory battles.
We do Tier VI Rancor and usually have to wait a few days after finishing it before having enough tickets to launch it again. We'd like to get to Heroic Rancor with a larger group.
We only tackle NAAT and it takes us quite a while to finish it.

Cheers.

Replies

• Guild Name: Never Watched The Films
    My ally ID: 493-755-272
    We are a small guild currently doing Herioc Rancor raids. I'm the only one who can solo it, so I let everyone do as much damage as they can and I finish what it left. With your members we could raid the rancor 2/3 times a week, so you could unlock Han Solo fairly quickly. We are have 25 members, so there is room for your entire guild with us.

We do normal AAT Not going to lie, HAAT is a distant dream, but we clear the normal AAT in around 5 days.
    We are a UK based friendly bunch and looking for individuals like us that just want to have fun and grow.
    We ask you are active and generate around 500 tickets a day (crystals are expensive things and if you don't want to spend 50/100 on a refresh we don't judge). We also understand life happens outside the game so if you miss a day or two it isn't the end of the world. No other requirements. We only use in game chat, no Line or Discord needed.
    Seek us out or add me as an ally on the code above.
  • Oh, guild power is around 11.5m and we manage 10 stars in territory battles.
  • I just want to add some more information.

Even though we have 17 active members, I think many of them can't see the chat.
    I think I've seen 6 or 7 of the current members use chat, of which 3 to 4 who regularly chat.

Realistically I think it's likely only these people on chat who will move across as I have no way of taking to the others.

Regarding timing, we aren't in a huge rush to move. One of our members is going away for a week, so I'd want to make sure they know where we are going to do that they don't get abandoned.