The Best and Worst of SWGoH - Characters

StitchagoFTW
150 posts Member
edited November 2017
This guide contains most of the characters from 7/10/2017 ranked from best to worst! Let’s begin:

CLS
Raid Han
GK
Chirrut
Baze
Rex
Wedge
Nihilius
Thrawn
R2
Boba
Lando
Kylo
HY
Barris
EP
Biggs
JKA
Ezra
DK
DT
Shorer
AA
GMT
Vader
Maul
CHS
Dooku
BB8
GMY
ROLO
Talzin
Daka
Ventress
NSZ
Hera
Zeb
Sidious
Kanan
Old Ben
QGJ
HK-47
JE
IG-88
SRP
Nebit

Now I would say that part of the list is the top. I will now start working my way down to the bottom 17.

Jawa
CW Chewie
JC
NSI
Veers
EK
Plo
Lobot
Magma
JKG
URoRRuR’R’R
Tusken
Tusken Shaman
CUP
Mob Enforcer
GG
Ugnaught

Now that is the end of the list so far, all characters not mentioned are okay; not Arena Meta but not trash: useful in GW. Some toons have been saved from the bottom end by being a good pilot. All these toons are good/bad in all areas. Next I will be focusing on pilots...
Post edited by StitchagoFTW on

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    I don't think EP is one of the best toons right now... :disappointed:
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Hskull55 wrote: »
    I don't think EP is one of the best toons right now... :disappointed:

Ok thanks for your opinion; in my shard he is one of the top used chars.
    This guide contains every single character from 7/10/2017 ranked from best to worst! Let’s begin:

CLS
    Raid Han
    GK
    EP
    Wedge
    Chirrut
    Baze
    Lando
    Nihilius
    Thrawn
    R2
    Boba
    Barris
    Biggs
    JKA
    Ezra
    HY
    DK
    DT
    Shorer
    AA
    Tarkin
    CHS
    GMY
    ROLO

tbc...

Please not I have missed chars like Rex and Kylo: will add them in later.
  • Please continue. :-)
    I am thrilled for the bottom part of this list. Actually I kinda consider trying out some kind of "best-squad-possible made-up of undisputedly-bad-characters". Odd idea, I know; but why would I do all the same stuff as everyone else? :-D
    Just imagine finding some way to maneuver something like Mob Enforcer or Corruscant Underworld Police into the top ranks of your arena shard.
  • I dont think this list is very accurate at all. Some of the toons on that list arent rebels.
  • Lando and EP feel out of place that high on the list, personally.
  • Lovvly_One wrote: »
    Please continue. :-)
    I am thrilled for the bottom part of this list. Actually I kinda consider trying out some kind of "best-squad-possible made-up of undisputedly-bad-characters". Odd idea, I know; but why would I do all the same stuff as everyone else? :-D
    Just imagine finding some way to maneuver something like Mob Enforcer or Corruscant Underworld Police into the top ranks of your arena shard.

Nute gunray leia, geonosian spy boba fett and some other have synergy with nute lead
  • Where is Zylo anywhere on this list
  • DarthGugel wrote: »
    Where is Zylo anywhere on this list
    15th
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Sothe wrote: »
    Lando and EP feel out of place that high on the list, personally.

Lando is great in TB. His AoE does massive damage. The problem is, that this guide doesn't specify which game mode it covers or wether it's overall. Furthermore it doesn't specify that some toons require some other synergy toon in the team to shine instead of being weak.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Sothe wrote: »
    Lando and EP feel out of place that high on the list, personally.

Lando feels out of place appearing twice in the top—12 of the list
  • +1 vote for Finn.

Cleanse, hot, stun, expose, big DMG first basic, bucketload of hp/prot.

• Karrade
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Ugnaught was the first free card I ever got. Good times. I know it isn't the point of the list, as you are probably a level 85 with plenty of characters, but he's okay in very specific cantina missions when you are a noob. Magma has low dps for his role but he is fairly tanky for arena trooper builds. Again as a noob when your options are limited he does alright.
  • Karrade wrote: »
    Ugnaught was the first free card I ever got. Good times. I know it isn't the point of the list, as you are probably a level 85 with plenty of characters, but he's okay in very specific cantina missions when you are a noob. Magma has low dps for his role but he is fairly tanky for arena trooper builds. Again as a noob when your options are limited he does alright.
    Ugnaughts are cute and all, they had their use in battles against Droid metas. Magma can do some pretty decent damage and has a place in a IT team.
    Fun Team; Imperial Troopers:

Veers (L)
    Shore
    DT
    Magma
    Storm’er