TEAM ADVICE (PLEASE)

My first team is QGJ,JC,LUMI,KYLO,DARTH V. I use this team across the board , QGJ as the leader . Second team is DAKA,SID,CAD BANE,ASAJJ,TALIA. I use them in GW when my fist team gets wasted - Does any of this look good ? I need some micro management. Please give any and all advice ,Thanks.

Replies

• I'd switch out the leader for team 2 .. Assajj speed bonus is better than Daka

Other than that with the team you have that's prob a good layout, you may want to change Sid and Vader once you star up Sid as Vader is not really farmable
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Ok cool , I'm working on Dooku , do you think he would be a good replacement for darth and thanks by the way .
  • Dooku would be a very good darth replacement when you get the stars for him, if you didn't already know he is farm able from the last cantina level. Also, jedi consular is subpar for squad arena, Daka would be better. Stick with jc for the war though. Hope this helps :)
  • Conor
    54 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Sidious leader with lumi qgj kylo and darth would also work as darth Vader and sidi have great synergy
  • It absolutely helps , this game and all the dynamics is a sensory overload , but I love it!
  • Less caps lock