princess leia zeta

c1ever_pun
357 posts Member
edited October 2017
On her zeta it says regain 5% health and protection each time she attacks, so if she triple attacks does she regain 15%? Or does the entire turn count as 1 attack?

Replies

• 15% :)
  • ddlooping2 wrote: »
    15% :)

Thank you sir or madame
  • You're very welcome. :)
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    She regains 15% whenever she triple attacks. Which is, coincidentally, about 15% of the time. Not worth it, because her triple attack is so unpredictable. I’ve had entire arena battles where she never shot more than once per turn.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    She regains 15% whenever she triple attacks. Which is, coincidentally, about 15% of the time. Not worth it, because her triple attack is so unpredictable. I’ve had entire arena battles where she never shot more than once per turn.

I'm not looking to use her in arena. My arena team, which I like and don't want to change, already has full zetas. She will be mostly just for raids, and territory battles. But thank you for the answer and information.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Well, if you’re looking at raids, the zeta might be more useful.
  • dad2my3 wrote: »
    Well, if you’re looking at raids, the zeta might be more useful.

the zeta is never useful. at p4 you surely dont need it. leia should die only after enrage, after the clones with her/rebels with her already "done".
    in p2 she's not as good as jawa scavenger, which farming and gearing him is actually cheaper than getting a zeta.
    and obviously, in arena/Gw/TB, she is the last target, and some protection regain on non-tanky toon won't help saving her/the game.
    thats a no-go on Leia zeta no matter what.
  • Has anyone given her a zeta and found it useful? I'm thinking about putting one on her, for TB and Raids. I run princess Zody and she's a bit squishy compared to the clones, and her self-heal is unreliable. However, I only have her at g10 and modded for offense... would g11 suffice, or is the zeta worth it. Honestly, I'd almost rather spend the zeta than the 2 sets of cuffs it takes to get her to g11.
  • I use her on my arena team and i zetaed her.

The first day I did so I finished off my final galactic war node with just her vs. CLS, R2, and Raid Han. Foresight from her special and healing on her counters/attacks let her win 3 v 1 on those guys. I have won at least 10 matches in arena because of her zeta since then.

It's a minor survivability improvement in arena, it's a major survivability improvement in raiding. There's no question how useful it is. The problem with it is its consistency. It is as consistent as Leia's attack is. That's consistent enough for Raiding, a desperate gamble in arena.
  • DRV
    173 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    It's a minor survivability improvement in arena, it's a major survivability improvement in raiding. There's no question how useful it is. The problem with it is its consistency. It is as consistent as Leia's attack is. That's consistent enough for Raiding, a desperate gamble in arena.

Spot on. Great for raids. Lets you focus on offense secondaries for HAAT. Arena, not a game changer. 15% of 20k is 3k. That's not saving you from CLS, raid han, Chirrut, etc.
  • DRV wrote: »
    Woodroward wrote: »

Spot on. Great for raids. Lets you focus on offense secondaries for HAAT. Arena, not a game changer. 15% of 20k is 3k. That's not saving you from CLS, raid han, Chirrut, etc.

Right. It has let me win arena matches, but only ones i was just on the verge of having won anyway. It let her survive maybe 2 extra turns (one of which was because she got foresight once more) which was enough to win, but it really isn't worth it unless you've run out of other options and are just barely not effective enough.
  • Her zeta is fantastic under a zJyn lead for rebels, enables basic auto in GW for many nodes. In the case under zJyn if she 3x hits and does 3x cc ups she regens 30% protection...and 15% for the entire team. Through waves 1-5 R1 + zLeia just runs through the nodes no problem (that is R1 with NO Chaze - Bodhi, K2, Cass, Jyn, + Leia). Just constant prot regen. Wish I could use her on the wave 6 R1 node :)
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    I use her on my arena team and i zetaed her.

The first day I did so I finished off my final galactic war node with just her vs. CLS, R2, and Raid Han. Foresight from her special and healing on her counters/attacks let her win 3 v 1 on those guys. I have won at least 10 matches in arena because of her zeta since then.

Perfect thats exactly what i was wondering... I Dont use her in arena but a little more raid and tb survivability without losing offense is exactly what im looking for. Thanks!