Raid loot = junk

With all the content and assortment of characters we have to gear, how about some decent loot from raids? I'm talking both Pit and HAAT. Raid loot has become synonymous with tank challenge. I would've thought HAAT would yield at least a useable piece. Last 4 raids I either get something I have 1000+ of or something no toon ever needs.

Replies

• This, 1k times this. It's been almost 2 years and tank loot is still just trash.
  • StarSon
    7421 posts Member
    Tank loot is almost completely useless. Really needs a re-work, especially since Pit loot is infinitely better, which makes very little sense.
  • KyJoe_Cool
    1873 posts Member
    StarSon wrote: »
    Tank loot is almost completely useless. Really needs a re-work, especially since Pit loot is infinitely better, which makes very little sense.

Especially now with that sim. I can’t tell you how many times my guild has gotten a full stun cuff, stun gun, or carb. It’s insane. lol
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    StarSon wrote: »

Especially now with that sim. I can’t tell you how many times my guild has gotten a full stun cuff, stun gun, or carb. It’s insane. lol

@KyJoe_Cool not meaning to be a necro as$hat, but I can tell you how many times you've gotten a full stun gun... never!

You only get salvage in the reward box.