Healing immunity bug

I realize when someone had healing immunity they normally can't be healed. I also know there's a couple exceptions, for example Barriss can heal players some even though they are heal blocked. I realize that healing a player with healing immunity may not allow them to receive the full amount of health back compared to if they didn't have the heal immunity. However I have 1 lone character that behaves different from any other when Barriss tries to heal them while they are heal blocked. Greedo actually will lose health if I try to heal him while heal blocked. It used to be that he would still receive some health back by Barriss even if heal blocked. That's still how it works for my other characters, but for some reason with Greedo he will actually lose more health if I try to heal him while he had healing immunity on. That's not supposed to happen right? If so are there other specific characters this normally happens to? I get it if they decide heal block can't be beat by Barriss anymore, but a health loss penalty for trying?

Replies

• WildWest1974
    628 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    What you need to remember is that Bariss equalizes health with her heal. So, she takes everyones hit points and combines them, then divides them evenly among every member before applying the actual healing boost. That means that a toon could potentially end up with fewer hit points after the equalization.

Example (for simplicity assume everyone is heal blocked)

Before Bariss, the team has this many HP:
    Toon 1 - 3000
    Toon 2 - 6000
    Toon 3 - 4000
    Toon 4 - 1500
    Bariss - 500

After she uses her power, we are left with:
    Toon 1 - 3000
    Toon 2 - 3000
    Toon 3 - 3000
    Toon 4 - 3000
    Bariss - 3000

So you see, Toon 1 stayed the same, 2 and 3 went down, while the last two went up. That's probably what you're seeing with Greedo.
  • jkdmike
    148 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Ah that makes sence. I didn't realize she equalized the teams health all together. I thought she equalized each individual characters health first. Was thinking by "equalized" it meant doubled their current individual health. I didn't know it actually used the whole squads combined current health for anything. Thanks for the info, I'll have to try and see if there's any adjustments I can make based on this new understanding. Appreciate the info.
  • Glad I could help!