World First 45 ⭐️ - TEAM INSTINCT

Prev1345678
Stormy
951 posts Member
edited October 2017
Team Instinct
World First Heroic Rancor // World First Heroic Tank // World First 45 ⭐️ Territory Battle

On behalf of Team Instinct, I'd like to announce another World First Event achievement: 45 ⭐️ Territory Battle.

As with previous feats, Team Instinct assessed and strategized for the fastest possible World First completion.

We're proud of our 150 members who are like minded, and put the Goals of the Team first. We are liquid; able to adapt and conquer for whatever end game content the game can provide to the player base.

Thank you to the Developers and Designers- this was the first challenge that actually took longer than a few hours to accomplish at the highest level.

Thank you to the player base, for your support and motivation.

We're ecstatic for the upcoming GVG content, as it's been the true content many of us have been waiting for!

Thank you all!

Visit us at www.teaminstinct.gg
Post edited by RJ__Brando on

Replies

• I always find these posts incredibly amusing. Thanks for the chuckle. :D
  • You act like using your mommy’s credit card is a skill
  • TB is only how much gear and toon shards you bought, I mean literally that's all it is. You hit 'deploy', there's zero strategy.
  • Well done team, awesome job !
  • We are TI, we are LEGìON!!
  • Impressive to see all of the 114/114s! That is skill. Flat out. No 45* without those 114s.
  • TB is only how much gear and toon shards you bought, I mean literally that's all it is. You hit 'deploy', there's zero strategy.

If it’s so easy why haven’t you done it?
  • Great job!
  • I guess you also overcame the shakeup after telling everyone to buy packs or get booted.
  • I guess you also overcame the shakeup after telling everyone to buy packs or get booted.

Their ti that's what they already do
  • Congrats, I hope you're not disappointed with the gear rewards. ;)

Btw the "We are liquid" line was clutch. I'm sure you saw the irony in that statement when you wrote it. Gave me a chuckle anyway.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    I guess you also overcame the shakeup after telling everyone to buy packs or get booted.

Looks like the only thing shaken up, is you.

You act like using your mommy’s credit card is a skill

These types of comments are only posted by people who still actual live with their mom, and don’t understand adults make their own living.
  • Congrats team!! That was one of the most fun times I’ve ever had in this game. Amazing effort from our leaders and the entire guild. Congrats and enjoy this!! :):):)
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Big thanks to all those involved with organizing and scheduling! @oofalong was a key piece and stood above the rest of management on this feat- Thank you!
  • So what's the rolo mission like?
  • Nice work Team iNstinct! :)
  • D_Rose23 wrote: »
    TB is only how much gear and toon shards you bought, I mean literally that's all it is. You hit 'deploy', there's zero strategy.

If it’s so easy why haven’t you done it?

You mean hit deploy or spend $5,000 on the game?

It's clearly that I don't know how to hit the deploy button, and not that I'm willing to spend $5,000 on a mobile game duh. I don't care how much people spend on the game, their business just like how much I spend on cocktails in a year but neither is exactly an accomplishment.
  • Congrats to my fellow 150 members of TI on this WF accomplishment. I’d also like to congratulate other guilds in the top 10-those of us who are up there realize the strategy, hard work and communication needed to achieve optimal results in what has been, very challenging content. Job well done team. TI, or die tryin.
  • Awesome work! Great being part of such an awesome group of people.
  • ghostcey
    6 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Oops we did it again!Congrats bros!
  • Another one nailed. TI all the way, great job team.
  • Great job guys!
    Major props to @oofalong!! Awesome work!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Well done, TI, congratulations. The fact it took you folks three TBs to achieve this is a testament to how this mode is not about money but very strategic planning. Kudos!
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Proud to be a part of this group! Took 40+ 114/114s to make it happen.

Thanks to the best guild management group and strategy team in the game!

Especially @oofalong and @Maraxus!!!
  • sneeekypants
    1914 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Stormy wrote: »

Looks like the only thing shaken up, is you.

That makes no sense...that's like replying so is your mom.

The screenshots circulating from disgruntled people provided some laughs though, so thanks for that.

• Congrats!
  • Congrats to the most amazing group of individuals!
  • Skittlesnacks1
    209 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Congrats on the $10K+ you each spent on the game. I'd rather see mine in the bank and get less stars in a phone game.
  • We missed only 8-10 waves as an entire team in P6. That’s incredible and requires lot of skill. Our error of margin was so little.

But the haters will continue to hate. That’s what you get for being #1.

Great job team. Incredible team effort and coordination. Another World First in the books.