Replies

• GG WP team!
    You act like using your mommy’s credit card is a skill
    Skill or not, you don’t have it.
    Btw, it’s my own credit card.

• DrD
    91 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Congrats guys. Might I ask that someone post the rewards for 45*? I'm sure we're all curious.
  • Big grats TI. Glad it can be done pretty fast.
  • RyAsh
    123 posts Member
    Nice work again ladies and gentlemen - world first for a first class team!

Bring on GvG!

• Schwinnmj
    30 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    devs are fast today.
  • Congrats on the $10K+ you each spent on the game. I'd rather see mine in the bank and get less stars in a phone game.

Funny! ;-)
    Also... the girl in the photo is pretty, I'd prefer her to the 45 stars :-) :-)
    Congrats, however.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    “We're ecstatic for the upcoming GVG content...”

Yeah, I’ll bet, lol.
    iN_Enigma wrote: »
    But the haters will continue to hate. That’s what you get for being #1.

Not always! It depends on how self-congratulatory your tone is when bragging about it publicly.
  • Congrats stormy and her team instinct! You go girl!
  • Nice job. Team accomplishments are fun. Enjoy.

Also...with the "reloaded" comment...I believe that's a clear "shots fired" comment there :)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Congrats.

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • RyAsh
    123 posts Member
    Congrats on the $10K+ you each spent on the game. I'd rather see mine in the bank and get less stars in a phone game.

Funny! ;-)
    Congrats, however.

Ironic that those who #dontcare and feel compelled to #addwordsofwisdom seem to care the most - that’s what’s funny to me but hey, it’s just a phone game ;)
  • Congratulations, I'm sure if I had £1000s invested in the game I'd be as good.

It's hard to be stoked about it when the money you have spent puts a hell of a dampener on it.

Then to top it off your on here showing off like it was all you and not the fact you can afford a gear12 mob enforcer like it's nothing.
  • Shame you forced a roll up of your top players to make it possible.
  • Great job and congrats on WF.
  • Best thread of the day already. A 45* TB is not about strategy but is about spending, and you did it first. Well done
  • Kitch
    171 posts Member
    Man, there are some salty people knocking about.

Congrats, TI.
  • RyAsh wrote: »
    Congrats on the $10K+ you each spent on the game. I'd rather see mine in the bank and get less stars in a phone game.

Funny! ;-)
    Congrats, however.

Ironic that those who #dontcare and feel compelled to #addwordsofwisdom seem to care the most - that’s what’s funny to me but hey, it’s just a phone game ;)

And yet you feel the need to congratulate yourself over a phone game. ;)
  • Best thread of the day already. A 45* TB is not about strategy but is about spending, and you did it first. Well done

I disagree, spending is a component of tb, however coordinating to ensure you maximize battles and deploy all at the correct spot with people on 8+ timezones is no small feat. Maybe tb is drag on drop for a lot of teams but for us and teams like TI it's a lot of coordination.
  • Znuuf
    13 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Great job team! On to the next one ;)
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    congrats.
    As always, making it seem way more difficult than it really is. Well, alteast the part that doesn't depend on total guild GP. Getting that much GP in one guild is very difficult and a challenge that skill alone can't overcome ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • thanks Mr.Money we are proud of you guys :D
  • myea8017 wrote: »
    Best thread of the day already. A 45* TB is not about strategy but is about spending, and you did it first. Well done

I disagree, spending is a component of tb, however coordinating to ensure you maximize battles and deploy all at the correct spot with people on 8+ timezones is no small feat. Maybe tb is drag on drop for a lot of teams but for us and teams like TI it's a lot of coordination.

Like every other guild maximizing their rewards based on current level of GP? TI is far from unique in the aspect.

Until you get a 45 TB or even get 114/114 with half your guild with all the rng, please don't say ignorant statements like this.
    Congratulations TI!
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Mc1
    306 posts Member
    iNJakuu wrote: »
    Proud to be a part of this group! Took 40+ 114/114s to make it happen.

Thanks to the best guild management group and strategy team in the game!

Especially @oofalong and @Maraxus!!!

+1

• Stevesaint74
    898 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    myea8017 wrote: »
    Best thread of the day already. A 45* TB is not about strategy but is about spending, and you did it first. Well done

I'm not saying it's easy with an unlimited budget, and I agree coordination is needed.

But galactic power is what separates 2* and 3* in the 6th phase of TB, not coordination, skill or strategy. I'm a multi time zone guild so I know what goes in to it. But it's raw spending that separates guilds for 40/41* to the 45* bracket.

My well done was sincere though, it's fun to be first.

• Yendor
    261 posts Member
    Congrats to the entire guild. That was an awesome run!!!
  • Congrats stormy and her team instinct! You go girl!

Lol @789HardCase , sorry to break your fantasy, but he's a man ;)

• Mc1
    306 posts Member
    It was an amazing experience to be with you guys for WFTB. Huge shout out to all you all. It isn't easy to coordinate and plan for such a large event and leadership did it seamlessly!!!!! Oh and a good roster and skill are definitely part of the equation for the not so nice people posting. Most of the team that made the accomplishment have been playing for about 2 years. Last but not least I wanna give a standing ovation for all 149 members of Team Instinct as they are amazing people and really good gamers!!!!!! Can't throw shade while the sun is shining this bright
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    myea8017 wrote: »

I'm not saying it's easy with an unlimited budget, and I agree coordination is needed.

But galactic power is what separates 2* and 3* in the 6th phase of TB, not coordination, skill or strategy. I'm a multi time zone guild so I know what goes in to it. But it's raw spending that separates guilds for 40/41* to the 45* bracket.

My well done was sincere though, it's fun to be first.

@Stevesaint74 Actually, this is incorrect as well. It’s hard to explain to players who are not actually involved at this level, but to help with perspective, we only had 21 affordable wave misses in p6, anymore than that, and we would of been short. Means we couldn’t afford a crash, and needed 29 people to be 114, with a max of only 21 people at 113. So even with 157m GP- it had to be tight play, no mess ups, and no crashes for 50 players.
  • DieInFire wrote: »
    Congrats stormy and her team instinct! You go girl!

Lol @789HardCase , sorry to break your fantasy, but he's a man ;)
    guess you don’t have a sarcasm filter on