World First 45 ⭐️ - TEAM INSTINCT

Replies

• Maegor wrote: »
    @Maraxus how many of the 6/6 r1 teams had a zeta on Jyn's lead and what's the consensus best 5th? I would assume K2 for the daze in case you get elite snowtroopers on the last wave. In my eyes, that's the battle that's difficult (if you have a zFinn resistance team).

Don't mean to hijack your question but I've cleared R1 for the last three TB's without a Jyn zeta. R1 is all G12 and I run Jyn, cass, Baze and K2. Hopefully that helps

• Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Maegor wrote: »
    @Maraxus how many of the 6/6 r1 teams had a zeta on Jyn's lead and what's the consensus best 5th? I would assume K2 for the daze in case you get elite snowtroopers on the last wave. In my eyes, that's the battle that's difficult (if you have a zFinn resistance team).

Don't mean to hijack your question but I've cleared R1 for the last three TB's without a Jyn zeta. R1 is all G12 and I run Jyn, cass, Baze and K2. Hopefully that helps

No problem, thanks for the feedback. I guess a follow up question to your answer, which I assume you can't personally answer since yours are all g12, is if you have a zJyn, what can you get away with on gear for them?
  • Can't speak from experience but assume walking into wave 6 with full protection you could get away with half G10/G11. Would want Jyn and cass at G11, the rest I think could make it at G10
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Can't speak from experience but assume walking into wave 6 with full protection you could get away with half G10/G11. Would want Jyn and cass at G11, the rest I think could make it at G10

Thanks!
  • Znuuf
    13 posts Member
    @Maegor I have beaten r1 with g11 zjyn chaze g12 cass g10 and k2 g8/9

All 3 times have done 6/6.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »
    Gawejn wrote: »
    iN_Enigma wrote: »
    We missed only 8-10 waves as an entire team in P6. That’s incredible and requires lot of skill. Our error of margin was so little.

But the haters will continue to hate. That’s what you get for being #1.

This is very easy game. And is completely easy when You spend a lot of money for this. Big achievment In mobile game with thousends of $? It is not achievment. Do it FTP way.

Again talking without knowledge ...
    how can peeps that have never battled and made a 114 wave claim that they know if the game is easy or hard and dismiss content they don't even know...
    snowhut wrote: »
    RoyalMosh wrote: »
    I see a lot of posts saying it's not difficult and then the next sentence is that these people had 5/6 or 110/114... say what fam?

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

5/6 (sometimes 6/6) or 110/114 as f2p and 1.7 mil GP. If you can't go 6/6 or 114 with 2.5-3.0 mil GP and $10k...I'm not sure there's any hope for you. You guys keep acting like you're the only ones who have experienced battle phases 6/6, when people with much much much less put into the game, see them, and sometimes beat them, every round. You're not special.

No, they are special, very special. They did this plus they spent minimum 100k as a guild to do it. Only special players can do it and be always proud of amazing achievment. In Mobile game:)
  • Stormy wrote: »
    You could of saved a lot of typing by just saying “I’m in BHG.” - we would of knew exactly what you had to say

I'm in BHG and have nothing but respect for what you guys pulled off. I know how difficult and stressful it is to pull off 114/114 and for the amount of your guys who did it is a remarkable feat. Congrats on the accomplishment!

Joe, always one if the most level headed Dudes in the game. Hope your doing good bro.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    snowhut wrote: »
    I see a lot of posts saying it's not difficult and then the next sentence is that these people had 5/6 or 110/114... say what fam?

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

5/6 (sometimes 6/6) or 110/114 as f2p and 1.7 mil GP. If you can't go 6/6 or 114 with 2.5-3.0 mil GP and $10k...I'm not sure there's any hope for you. You guys keep acting like you're the only ones who have experienced battle phases 6/6, when people with much much much less put into the game, see them, and sometimes beat them, every round. You're not special.

I tried to win Wimbledon once but didn't get into the finals... would have been pretty easy to win though if I was in the final round. But Federer and co just feel special because they won Winbledon.......

See the similarities?

I really don't get what you're trying to say.

Instead of just giving probs or don't say anything, you're coming in and trying to tell people they're not better for achieving something no one else did so far.

Byebye

Who wins in formula 1 though, the best driver or the best car? ;)

Probably a bit of both ;)

agreed
    Save water, drink champagne!
    Can't speak from experience but assume walking into wave 6 with full protection you could get away with half G10/G11. Would want Jyn and cass at G11, the rest I think could make it at G10

Thanks!

Basically depends on your objective.

With good rng on elite you get on wave 6 you can win rogue1 p6 6/6 with only g9/g10 combo even without zjyn

However bad rng can make you fail too

To guarantee no variance in your result and guarantee the 6/6, zjyn and at least all g11 r1 are really recomended
  • Stormy wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    So we're the rewards actually worth it?

We didn’t do it for the rewards, we did it to go 3 for 3 in World First events-

But if you are asking if there was a full piece, answer is no ;)

If I recall it's 3/4. A famous event was unlocking Han Solo first to see his abilities and I pretty sure it's an EASB member that did that
  • FishBones
    24 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    No reason to hate on someone because they are In a position where they have disposable income and decide to use it for this game. I'm not TI but I am part of a powerful guild. I also Spend money on the game because work hard and make a good living soi can afford to. If it wasn't for those of us that spend there would be no game for anyone to play. Personally, I don't pay much attention to what goes on outside of my guild, I'm too busy having fun playing the game. If I spent my time being bothered by the fact these guys did better than me for whatever reason I think it would take away from enjoying the game. I'm glad someone was able to get 45 stars, it gives us something to work towards, So congratulations TI well done.
    Line ID: Fish Bones SH
  • Caljr
    162 posts Member

I lost wave 6 with Jyn zeta Lead, Cassian, K2-SO, Baze and Chirrut all XII. Top mods are essential if you face 5-6 skulls for wave 5 and again in wave 6
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Optimus11 wrote: »
    Stormy wrote: »
    SNAKEMAN wrote: »
    So we're the rewards actually worth it?

We didn’t do it for the rewards, we did it to go 3 for 3 in World First events-

But if you are asking if there was a full piece, answer is no ;)

If I recall it's 3/4. A famous event was unlocking Han Solo first to see his abilities and I pretty sure it's an EASB member that did that

Indeed, thats was one of many individual 'firsts' out there (you have a lot more than 4 to account for, if you are adding in individual noteworthiness). I think it's reasonable to say that Rancor, Tank, and TB are the 3 only Guild Events that actually required a coordinated Guild Effort.
  • PR10
    18 posts Member

@Maegor I'm not too proud to admit I only got 5/6 in P6 with all G12 R1 with zJyn. I did 6/6 on the previous P6's but this time I failed. Was it RNG or my own failure, or both? Not sure... All we can do is gear up and do our best.

And to all those people that say its only spending that allowed us to get 45 Stars, or that there is no strategy.... just wait.... You will get your turn. And when you do, ( If you do ) you will find out for yourself.

Good luck everyone! I hope every guild continues to do better in TB as we move forward with this fun new content.

• PR10 wrote: »

@Maegor I'm not too proud to admit I only got 5/6 in P6 with all G12 R1 with zJyn. I did 6/6 on the previous P6's but this time I failed. Was it RNG or my own failure, or both? Not sure... All we can do is gear up and do our best.

And to all those people that say its only spending that allowed us to get 45 Stars, or that there is no strategy.... just wait.... You will get your turn. And when you do, ( If you do ) you will find out for yourself.

Good luck everyone! I hope every guild continues to do better in TB as we move forward with this fun new content.

Bravo @PR10. If only others shared your attitude and perspective.
  • DarthScott
    292 posts Member
    edited October 2017

No problem, thanks for the feedback. I guess a follow up question to your answer, which I assume you can't personally answer since yours are all g12, is if you have a zJyn, what can you get away with on gear for them?

I have gone 6/6 r1 for the last 3 tb's using g11 jyn, chaze, srp and a g10 cassian. On the first one I hadn't zeta'd jyn and it was very close. I think srp revived 4 times in wave 6 alone and cass was revived by jyn as well. Since then I zeta'd jyn and it is much easier, but still not a guarantee without anyone maxed.
  • D_Rose23 wrote: »
    TB is only how much gear and toon shards you bought, I mean literally that's all it is. You hit 'deploy', there's zero strategy.

If it’s so easy why haven’t you done it?

This is a really dumb comment. Because you can't unlock toons and gear without thousands of dollars? nobody in Team Instinct has spent less than $1000 on this game.
  • aeaswen wrote: »
    D_Rose23 wrote: »
    TB is only how much gear and toon shards you bought, I mean literally that's all it is. You hit 'deploy', there's zero strategy.

This is a really dumb comment. Because you can't unlock toons and gear without thousands of dollars? nobody in Team Instinct has spent less than $1000 on this game.

Lol...I just have to say this:

In this thread, I have seen players comment on the “ridiculous” amount of money that TI members have spent on this game. People have thrown out numbers like “$500”, “$5000” and now “$1000”.

I think some of these people would be surprised to see the actual amount of money spent by TI members (and other whales) on this game. Those numbers above are probably closer to what many of these guys spend MONTHLY, not in total.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    PR10 wrote: »

zK2 under zJyn is essentially God mode lol.....i don't think p6 even dented him
  • Maxed out R1, Phoenix, Resistance, and the other New Hope trilogy Rebels and a lot of $$$.

Sell plasma and you to can get enough GP to win at Territory Battles.

There you have the strategy for Territory Battles.
  • Vdog1977
    54 posts Member
    edited October 2017

I mean congratulations, those rewards looked awesome! LMAO
  • RoyalMosh wrote: »

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

The only reason they have 110/114 is that they don't have one of either R1, Phoenix, or Resistance maxed out.

This isn't rocket science.

I haven't run zJyn and could 6/6 repeatedly with Jyn Cass Chaze and SRP at Gear XI. Comes down to tactics and RNG of opponents you face. Typically number of Elite Stormtroopers. The likes of zJyn and further gear bring additional risk reduction measures. RNG on troops faced in 6 can really stink at times, WAI I guess. Hence my next Zeta will be..

Xio
  • Xioborg wrote: »

I haven't run zJyn and could 6/6 repeatedly with Jyn Cass Chaze and SRP at Gear XI. Comes down to tactics and RNG of opponents you face. Typically number of Elite Stormtroopers. The likes of zJyn and further gear bring additional risk reduction measures. RNG on troops faced in 6 can really stink at times, WAI I guess. Hence my next Zeta will be..
    Cass
  • Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »

Bravo @PR10. If only others shared your attitude and perspective.

Thank You Sir - Much Appreciated!!
  • RJ__Brando wrote: »

zK2 under zJyn is essentially God mode lol.....i don't think p6 even dented him

Thanks for the heads up! Appreciate you sharing. I don't wanna use zeta on any more LS toons. I'm saving gear & zetas now for DS TB.
  • Late to the party (and what an entertaining party thread). Just chiming in to say it is a pretty cool achievement to get 45* on TB this quickly. Is money required? Sure. But still, good on you for putting in the effort in addition to the straight cash.

Is it possible to say how big of a difference going 6/6 in platoons on phases 5 and 6 makes for the final Rogue 1 battle? That is the only battle that is difficult really and if maxing platoons makes a big difference, it obviously is less difficult.

To all of the TI people saying our fights are so much harder than yours, isn't there a chance that your fights are easier because you have the maximum platoon bonus? My guild was at 41* and my undergeared rogue 1 team got slaughtered on the final battle so I only went 113 total and I wonder how much of a difference it would make to have maxed platoons for the last two rounds.

Anyway, well done and if you don't mind, please pressure the devs to make TB management a bit easier. You obviously know the sheer amount of time and effort that it takes to coordinate with thin margins for error and your influence can be used to improve the game experience for everyone.

Cheers,

Ava
  • Gabriel710 wrote: »

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

I'm afraid you misinterpreted my post. I'm not jealous or salty of your accomplishment. I've never understood the hate your guild receives and I would like to thank you for financing the game so F2P like me can continue to enjoy it. Congratulations once again.

I was only observing the fact that someone who has spent thousands should be able to 114/114 every combat mission especially if someone who has never spent a dime can do 110 or 111.

Please do not act as if people don't understand the difficulty of combat missions, we all played the exact same ones. If anything most people's combat missions were far more difficult than yours due to a lack of Lobot, Wicket, Paploo, Logray, Millennium Falcon, Tie Reaper etc... You've never 6/6 a P6 combat mission with no platoons completed in that territory and no air strike available.

My thoughts exactly. Mad respect for the time, coordination, and money spent by TI to achieve this, but it's not like getting 114/114 requires a PHD in Underwater Chess.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • You act like using your mommy’s credit card is a skill

Haha best comment +1000
  • D_Rose23 wrote: »

Maybe he is not a whale