World First 45 ⭐️ - TEAM INSTINCT

1234568Next

Replies

• Rogee
    178 posts Member
    Options
    I'm just sitting here wondering if they actually got a full piece of gear or two with 45*
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Rogee wrote: »
    I'm just sitting here wondering if they actually got a full piece of gear or two with 45*

Nope, lots of good salvage but no full pieces. They posted it somewhere in the thread I believe.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Congrats lads!
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Gabriel710 wrote: »
    RoyalMosh wrote: »
    I see a lot of posts saying it's not difficult and then the next sentence is that these people had 5/6 or 110/114... say what fam?

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

I'm afraid you misinterpreted my post. I'm not jealous or salty of your accomplishment. I've never understood the hate your guild receives and I would like to thank you for financing the game so F2P like me can continue to enjoy it. Congratulations once again.

I was only observing the fact that someone who has spent thousands should be able to 114/114 every combat mission especially if someone who has never spent a dime can do 110 or 111.

Please do not act as if people don't understand the difficulty of combat missions, we all played the exact same ones. If anything most people's combat missions were far more difficult than yours due to a lack of Lobot, Wicket, Paploo, Logray, Millennium Falcon, Tie Reaper etc... You've never 6/6 a P6 combat mission with no platoons completed in that territory and no air strike available.

My thoughts exactly. Mad respect for the time, coordination, and money spent by TI to achieve this, but it's not like getting 114/114 requires a PHD in Underwater Chess.

Ha ha well played sir
  • Options
    With Arena and Fleet People on ranking get 900 Crystals every day plus the extra crystals for the dailies.so yes, they will pay for some things, but not so heavy like most people think
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I guess it must take some skill to horde up 50 whales. Congrats for being able to wallet up the skill with coin.
    The only good thing about TI is Warrior from you tube

Keep your gaming on.

Edit 150 Whales.

You shuffled 50 people around from 3 guilds.
    You sertainly do not deserve any props for that. No respect at all for this.

I would be happy to give congrats to a guild that did it first who worked up to by grinding, staying together as a unit through thick and thin

All you have done is guild hopped a few dozen players. There is no skill in that at all. You make yourselves look stupid. Sorry but its true.
    Post edited by ReVenGe_in_MiNd on
  • Options
    Alma 31:15-18

#rameumptom
  • Options
    Come on everyone jealousy will get ya know where. Concretions team instinct. Once again proving your selfs the best and giving us all something to shoot for
  • Options
    I only read this thread because of the creators Avatar.

• Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Team Instinct. For myself, it's inspiring to see the types of guides produced from your members as a means of reaching out and passing this kind of knowledge towards the rest of the community. Truly a pillar of leadership among consumers of the game. Secondly, I can appreciate and respect the amount of time it took to master the necessary strategy for peak efficiency around this aspect of end-game content, as opposed to the raids that seemed to be solved almost too quickly.

The only other thing I'll say is that I'm disappointed to see the first few replies to this were negative trolls looking for attention. Affirmations should be given where they're due. I think it's understood that any Top Team of any game invests a professional mindset and can afford to meet the obligations of upholding that lifestyle.

Pay-to-play isn't for everyone, but it's no different than buying games for an Xbox or choosing to spend your hard earned money on other luxuries. It just comes down to choice, and I respect Team Instinct's choice to organize themselves and others that choose to play that way as a well-oiled machine. Once again, congratulations.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Gabriel710 wrote: »
    RoyalMosh wrote: »
    I see a lot of posts saying it's not difficult and then the next sentence is that these people had 5/6 or 110/114... say what fam?

Cheers
    Salty McSaltSalt

I'm afraid you misinterpreted my post. I'm not jealous or salty of your accomplishment. I've never understood the hate your guild receives and I would like to thank you for financing the game so F2P like me can continue to enjoy it. Congratulations once again.

I was only observing the fact that someone who has spent thousands should be able to 114/114 every combat mission especially if someone who has never spent a dime can do 110 or 111.

Please do not act as if people don't understand the difficulty of combat missions, we all played the exact same ones. If anything most people's combat missions were far more difficult than yours due to a lack of Lobot, Wicket, Paploo, Logray, Millennium Falcon, Tie Reaper etc... You've never 6/6 a P6 combat mission with no platoons completed in that territory and no air strike available.

My thoughts exactly. Mad respect for the time, coordination, and money spent by TI to achieve this, but it's not like getting 114/114 requires a PHD in Underwater Chess.

Ha ha well played sir

114 of what? I dont understand that
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ElleMadara wrote: »

There are a total of 114 rounds for all phases' combat missions combined. 29 members of a guild must beat all 114 rounds for the minimum required points contribution, there's only enough room for error for 21 members to fail a single round of combat.
  • Options
    Fauztin wrote: »
    ElleMadara wrote: »

There are a total of 114 rounds for all phases' combat missions combined. 29 members of a guild must beat all 114 rounds for the minimum required points contribution, there's only enough room for error for 21 members to fail a single round of combat.

That is not quite accurate, TI will have needed 29 members to get 18/18 on the last phase only. A fail here or there during an earlier phase would have not made an impact.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Ah, thank you for the correction, I didn't account for the previous phases not having as high requirements.
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Edit: +1
  • Adoy_IdeJ
    310 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Thanks for supporting CG and keeping the game alive through your generous donations!

It'll help make the game better for everyone else so keep spending!!!

In a few years we'll manage 45* too. It won't be difficult it'll just take time.

Well done though on being the first.
  • Options
    anyone knows Ferr from TEAM INSTINCT? How can I get in touch with him. Thank you
  • ChrisSkywalker
    553 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Lol rich people think they are impressive for being rich. Oh and they run thier guilds like deathcamps. For real.
  • Options
    Lol rich people think they are impressive for being rich. Oh and they run thier guilds like deathcamps. For real.

LMAO