7 Star Thrawn Mission is too hard

2Next

Replies

• If I’m being honest. I got tired of waiting for RNG to win so I decided to Zeta Sabine, since I like many others farmed her instead of chopped. It still took 15-20 attempts, but I finally did it. RNG was so massive some attempts I would kill only the taunt ST and then the next it would be down to only thrawn himself.

Don’t give up! He is an insane character. So far at 7* Lvl 55 Gear 6 and some decent mods his speed is already over 210.
  • Ravib
    106 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Gale_Glory wrote: »
    That’s a bit of a relief, but Which strategy? I’ve come across like 7.
    Just luck. Debuff the taunter at the begininng. Hopefully, Thrawn gives him turn meter so he taunts again before your turn. Then debuff the deathtroopers. Kill them. Hopefully, all five toons are left (You’ll need more than 3 to kill Thrawn). Now, kill the healers first, or kill the stormtrooper first. They don’t do much damage, but watch out for Thrawn’s fracture and taunt and revive when needed. Thrawn does lots of damage on his basic, so be careful. Don’t touch Thrawn until you have killed everyone else. When you finally get to Thrawn, you must have at least 4 toons to survive. Keep watch of your toons’ health, and watch out for fracture. If he does fracture, daze him or try your best to avoid attacking him because of his counter. Stun with zeb as many times as you can and kill him.

This “strategy” is really just luck. Keep trying and hopefully you will get lucky enough to kill him.
  • I agreed with you on how hard to us and felt it was impossible!!! Tried and tried again! Attempted to speed mod and had no luck. Get to stage 4 super easy the. Get wrecked maybe taking 1 or none. But!!!!! Tonight I finally beat it! All gear level 8 except Ezra who is 10. Modded just with whatever I had did not focus on speed. So good luck it is possible! I was frustrated and thought it could not be done!
  • I finally did it! Total luck! Thank you to everyone that helped!
  • So, you guys that got lucky, are you fine with that? Is this kind of event ok? Should the devs do all the events like this? Everybody is fine with this after they succided?
  • ExSoldier wrote: »
    So, you guys that got lucky, are you fine with that? Is this kind of event ok? Should the devs do all the events like this? Everybody is fine with this after they succided?

It's okay. They give us 7 days, so a little RNG dependent makes it enjoyable. Much better than the one and done events like Yoda.
  • Raindragon
    109 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I also had a no-Chopper g8 team with slightly above average mods (but not a ton of speed). After about 300+ tries, I decided to gear Ezra to g9. STILL got annihilated. So I started moving my speed secondary mods around to change their order, and voilà!!

It's possible guys, just move your speed around in small adjustments. Hope this helps!
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • ExSoldier
    51 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    ExSoldier wrote: »
    So, you guys that got lucky, are you fine with that? Is this kind of event ok? Should the devs do all the events like this? Everybody is fine with this after they succided?

It's okay. They give us 7 days, so a little RNG dependent makes it enjoyable. Much better than the one and done events like Yoda.

This kind of enjoyable does not do good to your health, in the long run. You should ask a doctor, seriously. That rewarding moment you are all talking about does not compensate for the harm it does on your body. I like a challenge but not to the detriment of my body health and mentally. Just because they want a dollar more.
  • I just wanted to say THANKS! I would have never figured out “the strategy” without this thread.