Event ideas

I would like to see the following events:
1. Ability mats. Make it always open like credits and training droids.
2. Special events to unlock the other characters that already exist in the game such as the battle droids and other characters that we encounter in the regular battles but are not currently available to players.
3. Also how about resorting back to 50 energy for 100,000 credits? The rate of the key card one was fine. The new one is not worth doing as doing regular battles pays more.

Replies

• Sith event please!
  • I think it would be fun to have events where you can only use original trilogy characters, or prequel, or clone wars, or whatever. It could have different tiers like the challenges so people don't have to level up their ewoks, etc. I just wish I had a reason to use some of my lower level toons more often. The rewards don't have to be anything much, I think a lot of people just want more to do.
  • I agree with using time period characters. I have stormtroopers and royal guard and other unplayed characters at 5-6 stars just from packs. It would be nice to have a good reason to want to level them and play them where there actually useful
  • Wazlinski
    359 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I agree with using time period characters. I have stormtroopers and royal guard and other unplayed characters at 5-6 stars just from packs. It would be nice to have a good reason to want to level them and play them where there actually useful

Then we have the problem of the cost of levelling toons, this event would be good if we could afford to level these mostly unused toons with credits. Abilities mats would also be a problem, taking away from our main arena and gw teams would be highly detrimental I think if this type of event didn't pay "much".

• Make events for characters in the movie timeline. Events for Han leia luck Ben and chewy

• I want droids event to unlock grievous
    Many Japanese player also think so
  • I think an alliance event would be awesome -

alliance is broken down into attack squadrons of 5 or 6.

Each member selects one character to play the event with - and the one they wish to have as squadron leader (gives squadron that leader ability).

You use energy to play along the board - pulling bosses that you have to take down to get points.

Rewards would be a specified toon down to x amount of crystals

Can have a total alliance leader Board (consisting of everyone's points tallied)

And an individual leaderboard where each individual's points will get them certain rewards as well
  • How about a "girl power" event where you can only use female characters? Several attempts each day for rotating prizes (credits, rare equipment drops, random female character shards, etc.). And if you complete them all, you unlock Slave Girl Leia! Just kidding about that last reward...kind of.