Server w/ #1 Meteor

Prev13
Anyone else in this server?

Replies

• And u are?
  • Here
  • STEEZ
  • I'm gmt+8
    Anybody with same timezone pls do not attack me unless in final 20 min, please.
  • Did you try my FO team in arena? How it is doing on defense?
  • Rolotomasi859
    187 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I beat you yesterday and will attack you next today.

Ps, I guess you just move up. Imma going to attack steez. I think your power is still low, so will tempt ppl to attack. Same as me with 5* poe.

Anyway anyone in top 20 can beat anybody.
  • I'm the one guy in the top 20 that isn't level 70 yet. Really my only identifier with a name like 'Mol Eliza' haha
  • I agree w/ Rolo that anyone in the top 20 can beat anybody. QGJ teams aren't as much of a problem as I thought they would be.

I'm New York time btw. It's not as competitive around my time so that makes me happy.
  • Same time zone as you STEEZ. Not really too much sniping going on. Makes it pretty easy to finish strong each day.

Honestly, I'd say that anyone in the top 50+ could beat anybody else. The team comps are all pretty similar with just a few differences here and there. Though, droid teams drive me crazy. Facing one of those comes entirely down to whether RNG is on my side that match or not.
  • Haha had bad attempt against DarthJu today. Was careless and his yoda took kylo retribution and distrubuted to his whole team. Game over!
  • i'm here too :smile:
  • What's up man. Bouta destroy your Teebo for #12.
  • Vedd your First Order Officer really determines my matches against your FO team.
  • Hey steez, thx for the feedback. Yea agree on that one, the only thing that can make a diff to otherwise slow team. Dropping ranks a lot lately, so i ll need to do some changes soon :)

Usually no issues on offense against you unless your gs with assist kill my fost together with your poe getting the first move
  • Vedd, just from appearances, your team scares me. Haha I'll have no issue going in after the number 1 spot from the cookie cutter gs, QGJ teams but just looking at your team is enough for me to steer clear. How does it do on offense?
  • Generally doing fine around 4/5 or 7,8/10 per day. Once team start rolling, its a win. But 2 speedy attacks with assist (qgj, gs) landing in right spots is too much to come back.

Haha glad to hear there is some fear of picking a fight this one. Was thinking it was quite opposite and that was a reason of rank drops recently.

Hows your team performing on offense?
  • Well I can't speak for anyone else but seeing FOTP and knowing that there's all of that FO synergy boosting things even more just keeps me away.

Right now I'm running Phasma(L), Sid, Poe, Poggle, and Kylo. They actually do surprisingly well against the current speedy assist characters like QGJ and gs because the ai doesn't really focus anyone down and most of the team has more than enough health to take the hit and keep on trucking. Actually managed to take number 1 for the east coast time zone today. Only issue I have is that my team has no healer and suffers on defense as a result.
  • On defense I really just bank on my Daka doing something game-changing. I really want to 7 star her but I'm currently working on another QGJ for you all to deal with ;) ... and plus I want Yoda!
  • Daka really hasn't been giving me a whole lot of grief so long as she gets taken out first or sometimes second if I know I can get to her before she can do her heal. QGJ, on the other hand consistently wrecks with any team comp and works pretty well as a deterrent at the very least
  • I hope they give you the opportunity to change your name man haha. Unless you like Mol Eliza.
  • How can you see which server you are on??
  • Apparently they will let you one time if you contact them. Just haven't gotten around to it. I was thinking "NotMolEliza". Feels unique enough to break away from the masses of Mol Eliza haha
  • Haha sounds like a plan
  • I'm purely F2p, haven't spent a dime. Hby all?
  • Last time I attack vedd, his poe go first. Then all his char goes off including fotp ( leader buff I guess).

I'm going to skip vedd for now but then again, my team won't be in top 20 in near future. Still maintain rank by making myself available 1hr before reward. These days, I consider myself lucky to win any match. Cough..daka..cough

@Goosey it all thanks to meteor, he use to be at #1 for a week after cap increase to 70. If I not mistaken, everybody else around 65 when he capped.

@AySteezy I bought dooku pack. Since then, I cannot make any purchase. I would have purchase all packs offered + crystal subscription.
  • @AySteezy Haven't spent a cent, and I don't regret that decision at all. These days I'm able to finish top 5 consistently and even though the grind to farm up a character can be long and suck pretty bad, it keeps the game as a viable time sink. That's really all the game is after all; just a fun little time killer that brings out the competitive edge in a few of us.

@Rolotomasi859 Are you falling out of the top 20? Last I remember your team was one of those that I always tried to skip over because it consistently gave me trouble haha
  • @Vedd how's your RG? I assume better than poe in offense. Weaker in defense I guess..tempted to attack you but previously I got owned by teebo today. So cute. He remove poe taunt and denied gs turn. Can't afford to lose twice at rank 21+
  • @Rolotomasi859 just trying something new, is hard to gear him and need to raise his skills. Hopinh to get hos taunt up before fost is dead. Still have problems with poggle+88 combo, to fast and to much aoe to handle without healer. Offesnse is nice, basic attack is 80% stun when above 50% hp. Will switch fo team soon, was fun to use but seems its bad on defense
  • veazye
    52 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Vedd how's your RG? I assume better than poe in offense. Weaker in defense I guess..tempted to attack you but previously I got owned by teebo today. So cute. He remove poe taunt and denied gs turn. Can't afford to lose twice at rank 21+

the only reason i got teebo in my team was poe. countering the taunt is so useful. in adition he removes some turn metter when stealthed. but if the opponent doesn't have too much turn metter, the basic attack is not useful and it's weak.
  • @veazye yea i like teebo and stealth. There are so many nice options out there but unfortunetely with last speed change everything comes down to speed and fast dps.

I am working on OLd ben(l), lumi, sid, rey and RG team now. I may try later on some tweaks with yoda, qgj, geo or leia :smiley: