I'm looking for a new guild

c1ever_pun
357 posts Member
edited October 2017
Thanks for all the interest but I found a new home
Post edited by c1ever_pun on

Replies

• We'd be happy to have you in our guild. We're looking for players who could help us with our upcoming HAAT attempt and you look like someone who would be a great benefit to our guild, if you're interested.
  • We'd be happy to have you in our guild. We're looking for players who could help us with our upcoming HAAT attempt and you look like someone who would be a great benefit to our guild, if you're interested.

I'm certainly interested.
  • I sent you an invite on discord. Here is our guild ad.

Alderaanian WolfCats are recruiting 3 players, lvl 85, approximately 1.0-1.7 mil GP. We are a top 100 raiding guild (100 or better in both haat and hrancor). We do over 29k in tickets daily and max several guild activities weekly. We have 3+ hrancor and 2+ haat raids weekly. We have had 3 people in guild that have not followed guild coordination and have caused us to lose multiple stars. We will have 32* on this tb.

We are not part of an alliance, but a group of friends that foster cooperation and team atmosphere. We have minimum rules, 24hr 0 damage in hrancor and 24 hr 0 damage in haat. This allows whole guild to reap the benefits of raids. LINE app is also a requirement. We have our guild chat there for strategy, suggestions or whatever else comes up.

An account with swgoh.gg is also a requirement. We have a coder in guild that has developed an app designed specifically for TB to maximize our production in TB that uses the info from that sight for platoon deployments. Any guild that would like to enquire about using it may also get in touch with one of us.

Message me or our leader on LINE.

We will gladly send you a screenshot of our guild activity and/or rankings.

LINE IDs

bobby117a
    wormholetraveler45

Discord ID
    bobby117#3003

Ally codes:
    bobby117: 866-734-953
    wormholetraveler: 646-659-425

Our guild page is: https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
    Never tell me the odds...
  • GeneralTrickStarr#2284 guild that broke away from Alliance been together almost 2 yrs as a group a lot GP like yours would love to have you