Why did I buy the Home One Packs?

Serya
334 posts Member
When I found out you needed a 7 star Home One to complete the Thrawn ship event, I went out and bought 7 home one packs after I finished the event that had given me 30. I did this because we were told that the ship events would return monthly and I wanted Thrawns 7 star ship before then. But now I find out that the home one event is happening 3 times while the thrawn ship event is one? So I wasted all those crystals on the home one pack? Why would these packs even exist?

Was I the only one who did this? My 1 week advantage of a 7 star home one ship was not worth the crystals.... the 2 month advantage I thought I was getting would have been.

Is there any procedure to get crystal refunds for poor communication? I should have listened to Akbar "it's a trap", there was no reason for these packs to exist until after the events were done.

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Serya wrote: »
    When I found out you needed a 7 star Home One to complete the Thrawn ship event, I went out and bought 7 home one packs after I finished the event that had given me 30. I did this because we were told that the ship events would return monthly and I wanted Thrawns 7 star ship before then. But now I find out that the home one event is happening 3 times while the thrawn ship event is one? So I wasted all those crystals on the home one pack? Why would these packs even exist?

Was I the only one who did this? My 1 week advantage of a 7 star home one ship was not worth the crystals.... the 2 month advantage I thought I was getting would have been.

Is there any procedure to get crystal refunds for poor communication? I should have listened to Akbar "it's a trap", there was no reason for these packs to exist until after the events were done.

This new events are monthly, but only this month, we got 3 of each
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    They exist for people who dont have the ships to do the home one event but do have the ships to do the chimera event I guess. that does suck tho.
  • Options
    It was posted in reddit but not official forums that this month would be 3 times. You can open a case with EA or you mobile system provider.