iTunes Gift Card

I will be receiving some iTunes gift cards. I have been trying to find a step-by-step way to use the iTunes gift card to buy crystals and stuff in the game. Can anyone assist me?

Replies

• Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Load the gift cards into your iTunes Store. When you make in-game purchases, it will take from your iTunes credit balance first.
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    To load a gift card into your iTunes account, open up the iTunes Store app on your phone (it's purple).

Scroll all the way down of the home page and you will see a button that displays 'redeem.'

When you press redeem, it will prompt for your password.

You can use your camera to redeem the card or manually enter the digits. After that, you will see a credit balance. The balance is always used first.

Then go into the game and make your purchase. It will pull from your balance.
  • Nebulous wrote: »
    To load a gift card into your iTunes account, open up the iTunes Store app on your phone (it's purple).

Scroll all the way down of the home page and you will see a button that displays 'redeem.'

You can use your camera to redeem the card or manually enter the digits. After that, you will see a credit balance. The balance is always used first.

+1
  • THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    Nebulous wrote: »

+1. Wish we had the upvote button still, as this is the most helpful post I may have ever seen on this forum.
  • StarSon wrote: »
    Nebulous wrote: »

+1. Wish we had the upvote button still, as this is the most helpful post I may have ever seen on this forum.

Agreed, great post. If I ever get an iTunes gift card as a gift I may do this. (F2P here)
    The field of battle is like the mongoose. Slow to joviality, but thirsty for morning sunshine.
    -Sun Tzu
  • Thanks a lot Nebulous for sharing this step-by-step information. I am greatly benefited by this information. I hope this would help hundreds of others who would be search of this information. Thanks again.
  • I have done this but when I purchase crystals it pulls from my Paypal not my iTunes credit balance first...
  • I read in an older thread that if you buy an initial itunes gift card, say with 10 bucks on it, you can keep reloading it and no bills or charges show up. This sounds too good to be true, but thought I'd ask because the missus doesn't enjoy my in app spending too much, lol.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    No need to necro a thread from 2017 about iTunes cards. :smile:

Locked.
This discussion has been closed.