G12 decisions

Boba_The_Fetter
3393 posts Member
edited October 2017
Hey just looking for some friendly advice, I've G12 CLS and GK but not sure where to go from there.

I know usually I'd just do my arena team but I'm contemplating different options at the moment.
So anyone have a few G12 any feedback on which ones seem like they get a lot better than others? I have all the usual suspects so any advice will help :)

Replies

• R2 and Han both have phenomenal benefits. R2 gives great benefits just from getting to G12 and Han has game-changing G12-specific pieces through TB.
  • Napoli wrote: »
    R2 and Han both have phenomenal benefits. R2 gives great benefits just from getting to G12 and Han has game-changing G12-specific pieces through TB.

So you think han is only worth it if I put extra gear on him after getting to G12?
    R2 and Han both have phenomenal benefits. R2 gives great benefits just from getting to G12 and Han has game-changing G12-specific pieces through TB.

So you think han is only worth it if I put extra gear on him after getting to G12?

I may have misspoken @Boba_The_Fetter. Han is worth it even at G12. But what he becomes with G12-specific pieces goes from very good to amazing. Han was actually the first toon I took to G12 and I was pleased even before I added the TB pieces. The way I phrased it I simply meant to say R2 may have a better team-wide bonus of the two in getting to G12 but they are both toons I would take to G12 if I were you. As to which you would do first, look at your arena shard and see which G12s there are fewer of (Han or R2) and then do that one. Most likely, (as it was on my shard) Han will have fewer G12s than R2. I think there was a special pack or something that enabled people to take R2 to G12 as soon as the update dropped.
  • Does upgrading to G12 on pilots help ships greatly?
  • Tarugo91 wrote: »
    Does upgrading to G12 on pilots help ships greatly?

Depends what you mean by "greatly." The biggest difference is the small increase in speed you will see. And since there are few ships and few fleet combinations people actually use, that speed may be enough to set you apart from the rest of your shard.
  • The majority of the G12 toons that get great upgrades are the ones that people don't typically use.

It goes down as toons get more use to a balance.

Some toons have a greater gain than others, if only because they are useful already. But statistically they don't.

Either way, G12 ain't that special. Just G12 who you want really. It doesn't change much.
    Napoli wrote: »

I may have misspoken @Boba_The_Fetter. Han is worth it even at G12. But what he becomes with G12-specific pieces goes from very good to amazing. Han was actually the first toon I took to G12 and I was pleased even before I added the TB pieces. The way I phrased it I simply meant to say R2 may have a better team-wide bonus of the two in getting to G12 but they are both toons I would take to G12 if I were you. As to which you would do first, look at your arena shard and see which G12s there are fewer of (Han or R2) and then do that one. Most likely, (as it was on my shard) Han will have fewer G12s than R2. I think there was a special pack or something that enabled people to take R2 to G12 as soon as the update dropped.

Awesome thanks for the advice !