Help

I’m having serious issues with beating the last battle of Thrawn. I’m using my arena mods and all toons are level 85. Several omegas. Ezra one slot from gear 10, Hera, Sabine, Zeb and Kanaan all gear 8. I’m following all of the best practices and still can’t beat it after around 60-70 tries. Best results got down to 2-3 toons.

Hera’s backup plan has repeatedly not worked in this battle. Very frustrating since it says it can’t be avoided or prevented. Is there a bug in the game? I’m seeing and reading so many weaker teams get him. It is really annoying and makes me wonder if everything is pre determined before the battles even start.

A friend of mine has gear 12 Ezra, g11 Hera and everyone else gear 9 and barely beat it with crazy good mods.

What am I missing???

Replies

• The death Troopers one ability terminate doesn't allow revives. I stuck to the strategy discussed on the forms which was to spell The taunting Stormtrooper, then kill the death Troopers healers Stormtrooper and thrawn last. I used gear 9 hera and Ezra, g8 chopper Kanan and Sabine. Ezra and chopper at 204 speed and Hera at 206. It still took me close to 200 tries to actually find the right combination, lucky RNG. Keep moving mods around and try to make it so you get certain characters to go at the beginning of the fourth round. The one thing I keep seeing is people focusing too much on damage and not survivability. I load in kanan and Chopper up with a lot of protection mods to make sure they could take the hits for my weaker members. Keep trying man you'll get him, don't be like some of these guys that just complain that the game is broken cause they can't get him. It can be done!