New Trailer Episide 8 "The Last Jedi" [MERGE]

Replies

• Dread
    152 posts Member
    If new legendary requires BB8 I will be less than pleased. I am betting that it will require him tho.. unfortunately.
  • Finn has become the woppity woppity.
  • I hope it is just misleading.
  • Might be a good movie...but that's a poor trailer. Doesn't make the film look remotely interesting or inspiring.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    I'm excited for this movie
  • At least I hope it is better than 7th :/
  • That trash compactor comment made me laugh so hard
  • Ibrahim_Lebanon
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Official Last Jedi Trailer! What are your thoughts and analysis
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • GrantusMaximus
    265 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    We all know Kylo is eventually going to turn to the light side anyway. Star Wars films are mirror images of each other. Anakin to dark, Kylo to light.
  • Its misleading but if it follows ESB completely I am done with this third trilogy. Id take stupid Jar Jar over essentially remakes.
  • Respectfully, the 'its the same as the originals' argument is utter garbage at this point. Even if this trailer is the most misleading of all time, the movie would still not be remotely similar to EpV. As far as I can tell, the only thing the two movies actually share are AT-STs and a name.
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    They make movies about this? I thought this was just a phone game.
  • I mentioned this to my brother, but when Episode 3 came out I watched the trailer 100 times I was so excited.

This time I couldn't really care less - I think TFA just disappointed me too much to have any hope now
  • Massov wrote: »
    I mentioned this to my brother, but when Episode 3 came out I watched the trailer 100 times I was so excited.

This time I couldn't really care less - I think TFA just disappointed me too much to have any hope now

Episode 3 excited you this didnt erm have you been to your doctors lately
  • Massov wrote: »
    I mentioned this to my brother, but when Episode 3 came out I watched the trailer 100 times I was so excited.

I have almost the same feelings.
    However Dysney made perfect ‘Rogue One’ film. I really hope it is more like R1, than ep.7 >.< But I really have a little hope... at least I pray it would be better than 7th episode
  • Looked good to me...I just hope it's not a rehash of Empire Strikes Back the was Ep 7 was basically A New Hope with a different skin
  • Yeh hopefully rian johnson will want to put his own stamp on things if rey turns out to be lukes daughter its a cop out or rey gets her hand cut off
  • Zolaz wrote: »
    They make movies about this? I thought this was just a phone game.

I can’t tell if you are sarcastic or not. Good job
  • Its definitely a nice view on the areas the film will be based, still making us ask questions and making us wantto find them out.
    Such questions are... What "Raw Power" does Luke refer too, and why is he afraid of it? What does Rey face during her training? Does Kylo stay in the Dark or does he redeem himself in some way? Is Rey going to be tortured into the Dark Side? Why is Finn/Rey in the FO base? etc.

Im very eager to find out and this trailer makes it so that it sort of reveals whats going on but doesn't give you a solid answer, which is nice and exciting.
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Its definitely a nice view on the areas the film will be based, still making us ask questions and making us wantto find them out.
    Such questions are... What "Raw Power" does Luke refer too, and why is he afraid of it? What does Rey face during her training? Does Kylo stay in the Dark or does he redeem himself in some way? Is Rey going to be tortured into the Dark Side? Why is Finn/Rey in the FO base? etc.

Im very eager to find out and this trailer makes it so that it sort of reveals whats going on but doesn't give you a solid answer, which is nice and exciting.

The raw power he is on about is when kylo burned the jedi temple down and went dark on luke and he sees that power in rey
  • Rey with lightsaber, because she is already in the game. I cant remember which table it was, but one of DS or LS you fight against her. Similar like CLS been already before release
  • MrThamer87 wrote: »
    Liamtbqh wrote: »
    Its definitely a nice view on the areas the film will be based, still making us ask questions and making us wantto find them out.

The raw power he is on about is when kylo burned the jedi temple down and went dark on luke and he sees that power in rey

Yeah I thought so too, keeping my mind open though as it didnt give any show of who he spoke about, so less likely but still possibly Vader or Palpatine. Unlimited Power reference? ;)
  • Respectfully, the 'its the same as the originals' argument is utter garbage at this point. Even if this trailer is the most misleading of all time, the movie would still not be remotely similar to EpV. As far as I can tell, the only thing the two movies actually share are AT-STs and a name.

1+
    They make references to them or theres characters/connectiond that are from OT, why are people surprised by that?
    Only similar thing is Rey getting trained by a hermit, what happens during that training is now clearly different.
    I mean they call Kylo angsty/whiny like Anakin and Luke but his character has got a lot of confliction/depth and it shows well.
  • Ow, love Darth Jar Jar role in the new movie!!
  • Liamtbqh wrote: »
    MrThamer87 wrote: »
    Liamtbqh wrote: »

Yeah I thought so too, keeping my mind open though as it didnt give any show of who he spoke about, so less likely but still possibly Vader or Palpatine. Unlimited Power reference? ;)

I thought it was more about snoke and his power.
  • Why would it be about snoke it will be about kylo you will probably find out rey and kylo are sister and brother and when luke realises her raw power he will realise rey is the child that han and leia gave away
  • Which is why I've been farming FO like the dickens.
    Dread wrote: »
    If new legendary requires BB8 I will be less than pleased. I am betting that it will require him tho.. unfortunately.

• DarthTaral wrote: »
    Nope that Crazy little alien Furby that was next to Chewbacca. That is the new toon we going to get.

And he will be legendary event, like BB-8 garbage...