Who's the Best??

CyberWolf1
117 posts Member
edited February 2016
CyberWolf1 wrote: »
I meant to post on off topic. Just who's the best toon in the game in your opinion?
CyberWolf1 wrote: »
Well I want to know who to farm for. In general who's the best all round character. I meant to post on off topic but it glitched out.

Who's the Best?? 77 votes

Barriss
3%
infectiouszombieByzantineByronRothu 3 votes
Lumi
33%
kgwzzdiangeloslmcmrCorndog131BenillenMurderholeRobbathehuttLilpupShokyTwistedChaostap32AtwellNilthor_royanSmokeyJoe320ShenzorvanceForceOneKothDarth_KatsumotoFenrir823Flashback 26 votes
Darth Maul
3%
DrexnawBosskAnnastrasza 3 votes
Captain Phasma
3%
IvoB1987ottomadduxJensxn 3 votes
Qui-Gon Jinn
14%
BlamLocoAlMunkieMidian_CabalBiel_StarboyTriquiMythovMikymateCookieCrisppFoodgrinderVicSetac 11 votes
Geonisian Soldier
6%
BarrokNarcolipocusRogan_Ban84KAULIFlipdrago06 5 votes
Obi-Wan Kenobi
7%
EnigmaticienbrinauDrpPnts4FoodInternetSwagRyanRossiBuffReaper 6 votes
Darth Sidious
9%
StevobarstoolSupremeBig_RussFhernickalleyeDeimos 7 votes
Poggle
3%
DarthbinksWillkimm98DarthBal 3 votes
Other
12%
Larose11ChronickWill_CocishugeStuwartKwynne4444DashRendarEightysExarKunJSithwalkerQleak 10 votes
Post edited by FashionFett on

Replies

• Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    For what purpose?
  • Lumi
    Not my favorite toon but Lumi heals, deal big power, ability blocks, and dodges a lot (with leader ability). She fills a lots of roles in one character.
  • Well I want to know who to farm for. In general who's the best all round character. I meant to post on off topic but it glitched out.
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Rey.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Several of these toons can be farmed simultaneously since they don't compete. A few others are from chromium and aren't truly farmable.
  • I meant to post on off topic. Just who's the best toon in the game in your opinion?
  • My answer is Dooku. :)
  • Lumi
    Not that i love her but i can't think a team without Luminara. Seriously whenever i think of a team she is always in it....
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Old Ben 100%
  • Other
    Dooku
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    In terms of farmable characters

Best single target damage is Rey... she doesn't hit as hard on her basic as FOTP, but she is much faster and can survive longer

Best AOE damage... it's between Ventress and IG-88... although Ventress requires a lot more set up

Best Utility is a toss up between Yoda (he's not quite farmable in the usual sense) and QGJ

Best Healer is Luminara...

Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Robbathehutt
    1048 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Lumi
    Luminara

Good damage
    Good healing
    Good special ability
    Good leader ability
  • Other
    xyvxbEA.png
    Han Solo is the coolest, even if I'm the only one in the top 200 of my server using it as a leader..., I can get him in first =)
  • Thats so cool Larose!
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi
    Larose11 wrote: »
    xyvxbEA.png
    Han Solo is the coolest, even if I'm the only one in the top 200 of my server using it as a leader..., I can get him in first =)

N degrees 1?

Speak American! :disappointed:
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • I thought of a Han leader combo but decided against after seeing how low his hp were compared to Chewbacca, and besides I pulled the Ewok Elder early and built team around, but finally switched out chewy for Tebow after I was convinced I didn't need to taunt anymore, but now my plans had to shift over to the dark side to farm my L8 ewok shards. So my Phasma, FOO, and Kylo toons took center stage but fell back to rank 208
  • Larose11 wrote: »
    xyvxbEA.png

Nice job! Way to go against the grain!
  • I'm A big Fives fan 70% counter attack and +50 counter damage
    Lumi, Sid, fives, QGJ, phasma, ig-86, daka, poe
    Are all easily farmable and are all mainstays if your f2p.
    All 8 of these guys are worth farming. Pick your poison.
  • Faff2D2 wrote: »
    xyvxbEA.png

Nice job! Way to go against the grain!

+1
  • Other
    Dooku. all day.
  • Larose11 wrote: »
    xyvxbEA.png

Well done Larose :) I like to fight original setup in Arena!
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Barriss
    Barriss is love, Barriss is life.
  • Darth Maul
    Gave Darth Maul a mercy vote :'(
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    xyvxbEA.png

Great picture
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Qui-Gon Jinn
    I voted QGJ, but after reading (the edit?) in OP, about all-around and who farm first... that's Luminara, hands down.