More gear options please!

Rolf
1032 posts Member
How about just rotating the challenge reward gear so that we can get things we need, rather than hundreds of the same items?
My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.

Replies

• Phu
    17 posts Member
    I no longer bother with the agility and intelligence gear challenges. I have hundreds of all the mats available in them. I continue to do the strength gear challenge as it seems all my toons need what's in that one.

I second the request for rotating items in these challenges.
  • I do them for the lucrative credits given out. ;)
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • I agree... Also, the AGI and INT ones are the slowest to complete as you don't have your high damage toons. I find completing them to be an annoying chore that I'm often not up for.
  • I have a huge junk of purple gear with no use for, while other purple gear is severely lacking. There is a huge lack of balance with regard to the gear to be earned in the challenges. Further a lot of purple gear cannot be earned in challenges at all which causes an immense lack and almost impossibility to fill certain gear slots. Please overhaul the whole gear reward system since there is a huge misbalance
  • I freaking support this... good one
    Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here
  • support
  • +1
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Agreed. Harder challenges with better rewards are needed. The STR challenge is the only challenge with useful purple gear.
    INT challenge. Mark IV A/KT Stun gun is rarely used for most of my heroes. I currently have 156. Also another purple reward would be nice like the 2 purples for STR challenge.
    AGI challenge. Mark 5 SoroSuub Keyapd is equally useless. I currently have 142.
    Substituting these 2 rewards with literally ANY other purple reward would be better but most notably: Mark 8 BlasTech Weapon Mod, Mark 3 Seinar Holo Projector that are needed by every character.
    Another tier challenge should be added for level 70+ with gear rewards that players need 50/50 for completion as farming is just ridiculous.
  • Robobob wrote: »
    Agreed. Harder challenges with better rewards are needed. The STR challenge is the only challenge with useful purple gear.
    INT challenge. Mark IV A/KT Stun gun is rarely used for most of my heroes. I currently have 156. Also another purple reward would be nice like the 2 purples for STR challenge.
    Substituting these 2 rewards with literally ANY other purple reward would be better but most notably: Mark 8 BlasTech Weapon Mod, Mark 3 Seinar Holo Projector that are needed by every character.
    Another tier challenge should be added for level 70+ with gear rewards that players need 50/50 for completion as farming is just ridiculous.

Mk 6 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Salvage plx
  • OmarFPG wrote: »
    Robobob wrote: »
    Agreed. Harder challenges with better rewards are needed. The STR challenge is the only challenge with useful purple gear.

+1

• Rengual wrote: »
    OmarFPG wrote: »
    Robobob wrote: »

+1

It's coming with the new level cap btw! :) they heard us!
  • +1
  • At level 72 we are going to get some new gears. 3 different ones. The question is which ones...
  • Yeah but it's not doing us any good right now. I think they're raising the lvl cap next week but I still have way to many toons to get to 70 most are in the lvl 50 to 64 range credits aren't that easy to come across when trying to get your most important toons up to 7* and lvl 70 plus gear.