Greedo, CUP, and Uggy?

PremierVenoth
2285 posts Member
edited October 2017
A few of us are down to these last three in the Arena store... any one have any half theory of who to farm next?

I mean, I guess Uggy has a chance of being in the Heroes journey... which would be lame, but whatev.

CUP will probably be needed for Scoundrels down the road. Scoundrel Asajj? On the Run Psycho 5's? (edited)

Greedo, might be needed for Han Solo #7 - Foot on the Cantina Table Han - so, who knows.

I've been smoking tokens to get Pheonix all to level 85 - but now that's over time to finish up....
#AcolyteShootsTwice

Replies

• I'm almost done with greedo. I finished cup and uggy first since they pop up in platoons.
  • Just check which one of those is more needed in your guild for TB. That leaves CUP and Uggy, because Greedo is DS. Farm the one that less people in your guild has, and that will be a big help for them in TB platoons.
  • It all goes to the shard shop for me.
  • It all goes to the shard shop for me.
    How lucky, I need another 150 shards each for greedo and asaj and another 100 for CUP, been busy buying credits, like 10million or more, just a June ‘16 here, close to finishing everytime they add something new.
  • TofuMao wrote: »
    It all goes to the shard shop for me.
    How lucky, I need another 150 shards each for greedo and asaj and another 100 for CUP, been busy buying credits, like 10million or more, just a June ‘16 here, close to finishing everytime they add something new.

Not lucky. I don't have all of them at 7*. With the changes to the shard shop, keeping a steady flow of currency is more important than a little bit of GP.