Phoenix mod sets for thrawn

What is the best mod sets for ezra, hera, zeb, kanan, and chopper?

I have ezra g10, hera/chopper g9, zeb/kanan g8. Cant seem to get close, only able to get the dt's before thrawn tears me apart.

Replies

• I've tried so many combos & blew a ton of credits doing it. :neutral:
  • I don't know if it's best, but it worked for me with less gear. All critical chance mods:

Hera -> Speed/potency
    Ezra -> Speed/offense/critical damage
    Zeb -> Protection/Potency
    Kanan -> Health/Protection
    Chopper -> Health/Protection.
  • Ezra. Speed / Crits
    Hera: Speed / Potency
    Greb: Health / Potency / Protection
    Kanan: Protection
    Chopper: Health / Speed / Protection
  • Edit: Speed arrow on Greb
  • Thanks all for the input.

I have 3 speed arrow mods...all 5 dot. Which 3 toons best for them? Trying for more speed arrows, but so hard to get them to drop
  • forks wrote: »
    I've tried so many combos & blew a ton of credits doing it. :neutral:

Yep. Im hoping to avoid the trial and error process. Cant afford the high amount of credits
  • grady1346 wrote: »

I have ezra g10, hera/chopper g9, zeb/kanan g8. Cant seem to get close, only able to get the dt's before thrawn tears me apart.
    Here’s my squad I used to win. The mods aren’t even good. I didn’t switch any mods since I beat the event.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ravib/collection/?f=phoenix
    Luck beats this event.
  • I used the following to beat tier 7:

All level 85...no CC or CD or Speed mod sets. I do have 3x +30 and 3x +17 speed arrows

Hera - G8, Abilities: max/7/7/max
    H+P = 25.9K, Spd = 167

Ezra - G9, Abilities: max/7/max/max
    H+P = 33K, Spd = 185, CD = 181%

Zeb - G8, Abilities: max/7/max/max
    H+P = 32.5K, Spd = 154, Pot = 51.89%

Chopper - G8, Abilities: max/7/7/max
    H+P = 25.9K, Spd = 204

Kanan - G8, Abilities: max/7/7/max
    H+P = 38.5K, Spd = 126

How it happened was, I tried maybe 20 times and realized I was too slow for RNG to save me. After scavenging my best mods from my arena team I probably tried another 40+ times and just gave up. I was using Auto Basic on the first 3 rounds and tried the recommended DT, ST, STC, GAT attack order...twice got down to GAT only and got smoked.

After motivation from guildmates, I redid mods, focusing speed on Chopper, protection on Kanan, potency on Zeb, offense/CC/CD on Ezra and as much speed and protection as I could manage on everyone. (Which is not a whole lot with my meager mods.)

Beat it in 3 tries....still not sure how, but not convinced it was RNG. (my hunch is Zeb's potency)

I encourage you and everyone to keep trying, keep trying! I'm so, so glad I got back on that horse.
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    Edit: Speed arrow on Greb

What does "arrow" mean?
  • AlexanderG wrote: »
    Edit: Speed arrow on Greb

What does "arrow" mean?

It's the shape of the mod that has the +30 speed primary stat
  • MidasWelby wrote: »
    I used the following to beat tier 7:

All level 85...no CC or CD or Speed mod sets. I do have 3x +30 and 3x +17 speed arrows

Hera - G8, Abilities: max/7/7/max
    H+P = 25.9K, Spd = 167

Ezra - G9, Abilities: max/7/max/max
    H+P = 33K, Spd = 185, CD = 181%

Zeb - G8, Abilities: max/7/max/max
    H+P = 32.5K, Spd = 154, Pot = 51.89%

Chopper - G8, Abilities: max/7/7/max
    H+P = 25.9K, Spd = 204

Kanan - G8, Abilities: max/7/7/max
    H+P = 38.5K, Spd = 126

How it happened was, I tried maybe 20 times and realized I was too slow for RNG to save me. After scavenging my best mods from my arena team I probably tried another 40+ times and just gave up. I was using Auto Basic on the first 3 rounds and tried the recommended DT, ST, STC, GAT attack order...twice got down to GAT only and got smoked.

After motivation from guildmates, I redid mods, focusing speed on Chopper, protection on Kanan, potency on Zeb, offense/CC/CD on Ezra and as much speed and protection as I could manage on everyone. (Which is not a whole lot with my meager mods.)

Beat it in 3 tries....still not sure how, but not convinced it was RNG. (my hunch is Zeb's potency)

I encourage you and everyone to keep trying, keep trying! I'm so, so glad I got back on that horse.

So all of your sets were health & protection?
  • While they certainly aren't the best, I managed to beat him with only health set mods, as that is the only halfway decent mod sets I'm able to farm with Cantina energy. They were all 5 dot mods, and I prioritized speed and offense/crit damage affixes on Ezra, potency and speed affixes on Zeb, potency and offense on Hera, Speed and protection/Health on Chopper, and protection/health on Kanan (he was approximately 42K combined). I tried to get Kanan a bit of speed, too, but he was still on the slower side. I believe I gave them all speed arrows.

Each character had a speed arrow to start, though I may have given Zeb something more defensive by the end. Chopper ended up being over 200, Ezra was somewhere around 190, Zeb around 170 (with 43% potency), Hera 150ish, and Kanan 120 or so.

RNG was definitely on my side as I got him on my 4th run after switching mods around, with Ezra at G10 and the rest at G8 and not fully omega'ed. The tips on this forum and youtube helped immensely, and I got really lucky with Zeb hitting more dazes and stuns than not.
  • I was able to beat it today. I sacrificed speed for protection. Keeping them alive was key. I had hera and ezra speed around 160-170. Used them to call assists from zeb. Chopper and kanan to taunt back and forth.

I will say, everything went perfect in the battle...good bit of luck finally.
  • I did it with:
    Ezra g10 - crit chance and damage mods
    Chopper g10 - health mods
    Hera g9 - health mods
    Zeb g8 - health mods
    Kanan g8 - health mods

All level 85 and all abilities maxed except no zetas.

These were only average mods at best but the survivability they offered was great - beat it with all 5 characters still standing.
  • Ravib wrote: »
    grady1346 wrote: »

Here’s my squad I used to win. The mods aren’t even good. I didn’t switch any mods since I beat the event.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ravib/collection/?f=phoenix
    Luck beats this event.

Ravib, your my hero lol my Phoenix is identical to yours so if you can do it I can do it!
  • Try with gaming-fans mod guide. Worked for me great!