Ally sharing

Hi, and thanks for the chance to provide feedback!

What I'd like to discuss is how ally sharing works. Often when I go to play a mission, I have limited options from my friend list. I don't know if it's random, or because their leader is in my squad. Or maybe something else. Many people seem to be not sure how the game determines which ally you're sharing, or how you can use a friend's leader.

What I think would be helpful would be: being able to set your leader to share. Many of my allies have Sid or Phasma as their leader (I think), which limits my options, as they are both in my squad. But if they can choose to share Daka or HK47 even if they're not actively using them, that gives me more options to choose from.

Another thing, would be having your allies all visible. Even if there is a limited use of them per day or whatever time period, knowing "hey I can use IG for blowing through low level shard farming, and save Daka for working on progressing through missions" would make things a lot easier.

I hope this is clear. Again, thanks for the chance to provide constructive feedback. It's nice to be able to show we're not all grumpy pants :-)
You guys had a riot? On account o' me? My very own riot?

Replies

• I completely agree.
  • OP u have my support, +1!
  • I set my highest non typical toon as my leader so that my allies have options. For all but light side battles i set ig88 as the leader and 5's as leader for light side.
  • If you choose a mission, it shows you what toons you can call. If you hit "back" and click on the mission again, the ally list is new. Just something I find useful.
  • Deimos wrote: »
    If you choose a mission, it shows you what toons you can call. If you hit "back" and click on the mission again, the ally list is new. Just something I find useful.

Useful but still might come up with no one if all your allies have the same leaders as members in your current team.
  • I set my highest non typical toon as my leader so that my allies have options. For all but light side battles i set ig88 as the leader and 5's as leader for light side.

I try to do this too. I use hk-47 on my dark side as leader just for this purpose. Sadly, I don't have any particularly unique light side leader I could use, other than my 3-star aayla.
    Of all the quotes, in all the bars, in all the world, you had to walk into mine.
  • +1
    I have Lumi for light side and Sid for dark side. But switch them sometimes depending on the mission.