Thrawn best practices

Hey everyone. First and foremost, I am not a spender. My Phoenix team is Ezra g10, Hera, Sabine, Kanaan and Zeb all gear 8. I put my arena mods on them. I have a few omegas and all purple mats. All toons level 85. It literally took me around 100 battles but I finally beat it!

There are a couple of tricks as I tried everything. First, save all special abilities for the final battle and you need Ezra to lead off. You have to use his special to de buff the tank taunt. Then go for the death troopers immediately. Once they’re down I focused on the tank again. Save your defense down attack with Sabine for Thrawn later. I then focused on the healers and then thrawn. It’s important to call Hera to assist every time with Ezra because it turns up the turn meter and then Hera can call Ezra to assist. This really helps. You also have to keep kanaan alive so the back up plan by Hera is used wisely there. Use zeb and kanaan to buff and taunt. Use zeb’s basic to daze. Use Sabine’s special for defense down on thrawn every chance you get. It softens him up. Her other special is also good to use on him. This was my bible and it worked. You’ll also need some favorable rng but you can do it!!! I hope this helps

Replies

• Options
    THANK YOU FORRESTFIRE!!!! That have Hera assist Ezra took the day for me! That’s the ONE tip that did it! Used Sabine over chopper! That event was by far the most stressful for me. All toons were at gear 8 and I thought all these I got thrawn with g8 people were liars! It can be done but save yourself some hell and get them to g9.
  • Options
    mt875249 wrote: »
    THANK YOU FORRESTFIRE!!!! That have Hera assist Ezra took the day for me! That’s the ONE tip that did it! Used Sabine over chopper! That event was by far the most stressful for me. All toons were at gear 8 and I thought all these I got thrawn with g8 people were liars! It can be done but save yourself some hell and get them to g9.

You’re welcome. That trick did it for me too. That, and using sabine’s defense down attack on Thrawn to weaken him. Congrats!!!