Gear.

Maybe make Gear similar to the ones available in regular shipment available to purchase in all cantina, arena, gw, and regular shipments with their unique tokens. If people want to sacrifice spending their tokens on gear rather than shards they should be able to. Just a thought.

Replies

• That's a good thought. Right now, many players have uneven tokens so this would be a useful way to spend those.

• Make gear in the shop relevant, let us buy purple gear. Anything is better than wasting 499 energy on 5 laptops. Fix this please.
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Jedisplice wrote: »
    Make gear in the shop relevant, let us buy purple gear. Anything is better than wasting 499 energy on 5 laptops. Fix this please.

Purple gear is available in the shop.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • I like this idea as well. Because right now once everyone in shipment is 7* nothing to spend currency on.

Arena shipments I have 6 at 7* and GW about to have 5 at 7*. It will not be THAT long until I have all them at 7*. The ones not at 7* I don't even care to * them as its a wast of credits to promote them. Gear would be great addition.
  • Yes, please make more purple gear available for purchase.