BB8 Bug on Basic

StarSon
7428 posts Member
I have seen this behavior twice now, though I cannot replicate on purpose, and have not been recording to give a clip. However, sometimes when BB8 attacks a multi-exposed enemy, he does damage without removing the exposes, or doing expose damage.

I suppose it is possible the target dodges, but Tenacity Down is still applied. So, to me this seems that either Tenacity Down is applied even when the target dodges, or something is up with the expose mechanic in relation to BB8. I will continue to try to catch a video of the behavior.

Replies

• EA_Kat
    35 posts EA Staff
    We've been unable to reproduce this in house. If you manage to get a video or screenshots of this happening that would be very helpful. Thanks!
  • EA_Kat wrote: »
    We've been unable to reproduce this in house. If you manage to get a video or screenshots of this happening that would be very helpful. Thanks!

Will do, thanks for the follow up.

Also, it happened one more time in GW, this time against a Lumi lead and I am pretty positive that it is just a case of Tenacity Down being applied through dodge. I will try again to capture it today.