The Force Is With Me [28* Last TB][Heroic Raids] is Recruiting

EB0N_HAWK
60 posts Member
edited October 2017
Hello all,

The Force Is With Me is recruiting to fill up 3-5 spots in the guild. GP is around 63-64k with missing players that could easily be raised to 67-68k once full. The guild has increased GP by about 3-4m since last TB so its a great indicator that the guild is moving forward at a good pace. Once full, we are aiming to break the 30* mark and then set our sights even higher.

The guild does complete both Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank. Rancor is done with a 24hr theme poke (2 character poke) with a FFA at the end of the 24hr mark. Start times rotate to ensure that people all across the world have an equal opportunity at attacking in the raid at some point. Tank is done in phases, phase 1 will start at say 10am est, phase 2 at 4pm est, phase 3 at 10pm est and phase 4 at 4am est. Phases will rotate between the slotted times to ensure that everyone gets a chance at the bigger, better phases.

The guild uses Line to communicate outside of the game, which is mandatory. We also use SWGOH.GG to help with TB, an account must be made to ensure that the officers have as much data as possible to come up with the best attack strategy in TB.

The Force Is With Me is a great guild, with a great community. We are currently seeking players whose GP is around 1.2m and greater from all across the world. If interested please contact me here or on LINE (ID darthdeeablo) (ID yankurph)