Another What Am I Doing Wrong

Been at this thing non-stop for days. Switched mods numerous times, been watching youtube, been trying to gear Ezra like crazy......Everyone keeps saying RNG, keep trying, but for crying out loud! Have them all at 7*, Level 85, Gear 8 except Ezra at 9 almost 10. Advice?

Replies

• The stun gun on Ezra's lvl 9 helped a great bit but a lot of it is RNG just unlocked Thrawn today after about 60 attempts
  • All I lack is 34 of the Mk 6 Hypo Syringes to get to 10
  • What are your mods like? I've seen builds where someone focuses so heavily on speed and offense that they neglect survivability. It makes them a glass canon. Think of this event like a marathon; no one sprints an entire marathon. Speed is important, but so is surviving Thrawn's attacks.
  • JasonG wrote: »
    What are your mods like? I've seen builds where someone focuses so heavily on speed and offense that they neglect survivability. It makes them a glass canon. Think of this event like a marathon; no one sprints an entire marathon. Speed is important, but so is surviving Thrawn's attacks.

I have been back on forth between speed and protection......they are all about the same.

• Here is what I am running right now.

https://swgoh.gg/u/hp01177/collection/?f=phoenix
  • Adonijah
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    What helped me to beat the event is putting less speed focus mod for more protection mod on Zeb and Kanaan.

When i did that change, i finished the event after 3 tries, with nearly the same configuration as yours except that Ezra was G8 as all others PS. I used Chopper instead of Sabine.

Management of Fracture with Chopper Taunting with back-up plan of Hera is a key too (so Chopper and Hera need high speed).
  • I finally beat it with no speed mods. Crit chance and damage on Ezra(10). Chopper(10), Hera(9), Zeb(8) and Kanan(8) all got health mods. Survivability difference was massive.
  • Finally got it late last night.......it literally was a "everything went right" scenario. Was able to stun Thrawn a couple times which enabled me to get some good damage on him.