Can we get a real Mace rework or nah?

Prev1
Mullato
2582 posts Member
Title.

Replies

• Options
    Naaa well not yet droids/ sepratists need a major re work before anything else.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    True dat.
  • Options
    It is unofficial official SWGoH tradition for Mace to get buffed twice each year and for each buff to not make him any more useful than he was before.

So expect 2 reworks to him by the end of December and for him to still be bad. Can't go breaking tradition now.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    It is unofficial official SWGoH tradition for Mace to get buffed twice each year and for each buff to not make him any more useful than he was before.

So expect 2 reworks to him by the end of December and for him to still be bad. Can't go breaking tradition now.

I will not accept this blasphemy!
  • Options
    How about Jedi knight guardian first? That character has been a disappointment since day 1 of this game. Mace has a role, he is a ship captain. Good enough. He serves a purpose somewhere in the game. Jedi knight guardian has never had a purpose or use.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    How about Jedi knight guardian first? That character has been a disappointment since day 1 of this game. Mace has a role, he is a ship captain. Good enough. He serves a purpose somewhere in the game. Jedi knight guardian has never had a purpose or use.

Would you really rather use jkg in your potential bad-A$$ Jedi setup than mace duckin windu???
  • Options

What about...
    Geonosian Spy,
    Gamorrean Guard,
    Ugnaught,
    Lobot,
    Or any of the Tuskens.
    None of them ever had a place in this game just like JKG.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe if they changed him to his incarnation in the clone wars micro series. You know, the only version of mace windu that actually does anything.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Maybe if they changed him to his incarnation in the clone wars micro series. You know, the only version of mace windu that actually does anything.

Don't bring that negativity in here son!

Mace windu chopped jangos head off
    Chopped up a bunch of droids
    Went toe to toe with Palp
    Got shocked in the face
    Got his arm cut off.

Dude did alot!
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options

What about...
    Geonosian Spy,
    Gamorrean Guard,
    Ugnaught,
    Lobot,
    Or any of the Tuskens.
    None of them ever had a place in this game just like JKG.

Lobot, and Ugnaut's purpose is platoons. He is more sought after than a 7 ROLO
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Mullato wrote: »

Got shocked in the face
    Got his arm cut off.

Dude did alot!

Cut the head off someone who was standing still and who hadn’t been established as any sort of great fighter

Battle droids are completely useless and any scenes with them have no tension whatsoever (unless you were being sarcastic)

Got killed by an old man and an angsty little boy

In every other scene, he has zero personality, shows zero emotion, and has severely limited decision making skills (sends a little boy to a warzone, allows obi wan to train bb anakin despite anakin weirding him and yoda out, “senses a plot to destroy the jedi” but does nothing about it, is worried about anakin’s relationship with palpatine so makes sure they spend as much time together as possible, when anakin tells him about palp being a sith, he calmly continues walking, etc)
  • Options

Got shocked in the face
    Got his arm cut off.

Dude did alot!

Cut the head off someone who was standing still and who hadn’t been established as any sort of great fighter

Battle droids are completely useless and any scenes with them have no tension whatsoever (unless you were being sarcastic)

In every other scene, he has zero personality, shows zero emotion, and has severely limited decision making skills (sends a little boy to a warzone, allows obi wan to train bb anakin despite anakin weirding him and yoda out, “senses a plot to destroy the jedi” but does nothing about it, is worried about anakin’s relationship with palpatine so makes sure they spend as much time together as possible, when anakin tells him about palp being a sith, he calmly continues walking, etc)

****??? This dude jango got into an epic fight with obi wan. Obiwan

As for the other stuff. Who cares.

Mace needs a rework.
  • Options
    The Jedi as a whole need a rework. There are only three worth a ****.
  • Options
    #macerework
  • Options
    Imo mace is a boring character in my opinion... No impact at all... Hes just there lol.
  • Options

Got shocked in the face
    Got his arm cut off.

Dude did alot!

Mace is actually one of the reasons I hate the prequels.. Hes better in TCW but still.... You just don’t care for him at all..
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Imo mace is a boring character in my opinion... No impact at all... Hes just there lol.

Oh yeah gamorrean. I bet you know all about no impact, and just being there. Lol.
  • Options
    Yo this isn't supposed to be some nerd debate about the philosophy of how a fictional character was portrayed on screen by a live actor.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

Oh yeah gamorrean. I bet you know all about no impact, and just being there. Lol.

Nobody is going around calling gamorrean total bada**es
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Yo this isn't supposed to be some nerd debate about the philosophy of how a fictional character was portrayed on screen by a live actor.

But.... thats my purpose in life
  • Options
    +1 to the Mace rework.

Although I don't see it happening this year. October is for Nightsister. Nov-Dec will be movie hype, so all FO/Res characters. And according to the info we got we should be hearing more about dark side Territory Battles by early next year. I'll bet we see Seperatists, or Bounty Hunters then so we get more DS teams.

But maybe by next Spring we'll see a Mace rework. I can dream.
  • Options

uuhm.... Ok? I guess??
  • Options

Quote my post where I called mace windu a "total bada$$".

I'll wait.
  • Options
    I want to see a lobot rework. Running
    Lobot (L) k2, r2, chopper seems pretty fun for a rebel squad
  • Options
    +2 on Mace rework. Should be hitting as hard as rey or CLS. As said before - should be an attacker not a tank.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

I'll wait.

Would you really rather use jkg in your potential bad-A$$ Jedi setup than mace duckin windu???

Got shocked in the face
    Got his arm cut off.

Dude did alot!

(I want to stress that im not trying to diss you or anything. Im just a fan of asserting my opinions when i can)
  • Options

I'll wait.

Got shocked in the face
    Got his arm cut off.

Dude did alot!

(I want to stress that im not trying to diss you or anything. Im just a fan of asserting my opinions when i can)

I still don't see where I called him a total Bada$$. All I see is me defending mace, and telling someone that mace would be cooler for a potential Jedi team than jkg. C'mon jkg??
  • Options
    Perfxion wrote: »

What three?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

I'll wait.

Got shocked in the face
    Got his arm cut off.

Dude did alot!

I still don't see where I called him a total Bada$$. All I see is me defending mace, and telling someone that mace would be cooler for a potential Jedi team than jkg. C'mon jkg??

When you described your hypothetical jedi team, i assumed you were referring to the jedi in the team as bad***es, but if you meant otherwise, thats my bad.

(We dont have to continue this if you dont feel inclined to)
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Winstar wrote: »
    Perfxion wrote: »

What three?

Assuming ezra, GK, and zarriss. But i would add zQGJ, anakin, old ben, and ahsoka