VIP Status for In-App-Purchase

In other Games a standard feature, in SWGOH totally missed. For each In-App-Purchase you should get some kind of "Points" to upgrade your VIP-Status.

Maybe VIP-Status from LvL 1 - 12. Each LvL has his advantages for the player.

You should give the paying players some more benefits :)

Replies

• speZialiZt wrote: »
    In other Games a standard feature, in SWGOH totally missed. For each In-App-Purchase you should get some kind of "Points" to upgrade your VIP-Status.

Maybe VIP-Status from LvL 1 - 12. Each LvL has his advantages for the player.

You should give the paying players some more benefits :)

So you want it more p2w?
  • Speaking as a pure F2P, this is something that might convince me to spend money. Reaching a VIP level that would provide some kind of permanent upgrade, I might be willing to spend money on, whereas buying something consumable has much less appeal to me.
    Of all the quotes, in all the bars, in all the world, you had to walk into mine.
  • @Kwynne4444
    There are players who invest real money in this game to support it and also of course to have advantages against f2p players.

Now that a p2w player want to see some development in the game (where money is of course necessary) a benefit for these players is required.
    @Kwynne4444
    There are players who invest real money in this game to support it and also of course to have advantages against f2p players.

Now that a p2w player want to see some development in the game (where money is of course necessary) a benefit for these players is required.

Without p2w players there is no game for f2p players. Period.

So support them to sustain the game.
  • So that 'no vip' - system is the reason i HAVE bought some diamonds. It does not give me the "you must pay xyz $ to be so or so good". If i wanna play more cantina or hard missions or buy pack i can do.
    Don't like that vip-stuff.
    Just my opinion
  • I play SWGH because it doesn't have VIP feature. I hope they won't intruduce it here.
  • I'm not sold on the VIP thing. Something that might be worth looking in to is a discount system for those spending in back to back increments. Say you spend $100 on a "gems", you could buy again for 10% off at $90. Say you want to buy again, you could spend $80 at 20% off. I wouldn't go further than 20% off though.
    Still waiting on that edit forum profile setting so I can change my name...
  • This advantage must not so huge like you think. It could also be small advantages ingame f.e.
    Just a little bonus to the players which are supporting this game more than others.
  • - A number of SIM tickets per day (depending on VIP level)
    - A number of extra crystals per day (depending on VIP level)
    - Ability to refresh Galactic War a certain number of times per day (depending on VIP level)
    - Ability to have more fights in the Squad Arena (you get the idea)
    - A VIP store with different / better shipments

Just a few perks that I don't think would hideously unbalance the game, but might encourage those on the verge of buying crystals to do so, for a few permanent benefits.
  • Awful ideal. I invest great amounts in computer Games. I own more than 200 Steam Games (and I Buy all the Games I really like on DVD and with Cover! - Not on steam), have an PlayStation plus Abo, play on 2 handhelds and on Handy/Tablet.

This game is the first f2p game I play longer than a week, because it seems more or less fair to f2p Gamers. It's sometimes annoying (Credit events) and unfair, but I still play it.

So, it's only a p2w idea. I am willing to spend an amount for this game like the other Games I play: 70 Euros Would be a fair Price.

But p2w is a concept for people without skills who buy success. It is the death of gaming and competition.
    @Kwynne4444

I neverr said you shouldnt support the game but gaining your own advantage for paying? Thats too much p2w. It one thing to buy engery or packs for faster advantage.
  • Smite wrote: »
    speZialiZt wrote: »
    @Kwynne4444

Without p2w players there is no game for f2p players. Period.

So support them to sustain the game.

This is largely true. EA and CG aren't charity organizations, they're in business to make a profit.