Shard shop has two major problems

Overall, I like it. But these two things have been increasingly a pain to deal with.
1. There should be at least one or two more slots of gear. It would make it much easier to focus on farming a specific gear type, like stun cuffs, which has been far harder since removal from the fleet store.
2. The gear pieces originally in shard shop are ridiculously overpriced still. That includes Mk V Droid Callers, Mk V Furnaces, Mk VI Thermal Detonators (I think they are called, the one that gives 6 speed and 300 health etc. You know what I mean). 3 costs 252 shard shop currency. That's over 16 normal shards converted. Those gear types have become a major road block because the update did not account for those, and they are much harder than comparative types of gear like Mk V Stun Guns to acquire. Setting them at the same price as Mk IIIstun cuffs and the Mk V Stun Guns would help restore balance to the force and truly make this update a beneficial one.

Replies

• Options
    There needs to be way more than one or two more slots. The number of slots should be doubled or even tripled. Also I definitely agree with your second point even though I never buy that gear from the shop, it feels wrong that those gears are priced higher for no reason.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    DarkLord7 wrote: »
    1. There should be at least one or two more slots of gear. It would make it much easier to focus on farming a specific gear type, like stun cuffs, which has been far harder since removal from the fleet store.
    Even just visually it doesn't look right, with that one piece of gear sitting in a row all by itself...

Please add at least two more slots, thanks!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Y'all can take back those 7 shards and give me back my 1,299 crystals for the clan mother I feel completely cheated and it's every time I spend crystals for some character that I get played
  • Options
    I would also like to mention that after the latest update Guild shop and Fleet shop keeps dropping the same toons regardless of refresh. Has anyone else notice that? It is really annoying
  • Options
    I'm annoyed that Grevious (which is useless) is the only toon I can farm from the shop before 85.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Pedja_1904 wrote: »
    I would also like to mention that after the latest update Guild shop and Fleet shop keeps dropping the same toons regardless of refresh. Has anyone else notice that? It is really annoying

I have different stuff in both shops at every refresh.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Can we please add more to the shard shop. This needs to be a place that is usefull for end game players. I unlocked grevous from the chromium cards so he is useless to me. The rest of the content is low level gear. Why don't we put some zeta Matt's for purchase or at least add some other characters in the shard shop. Thank you
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    DarthFonz wrote: »
    I'm annoyed that Grevious (which is useless) is the only toon I can farm from the shop before 85.

Grievous is the only character you can farm there after 85 too. All the other characters were removed.
    Can we please add more to the shard shop. This needs to be a place that is usefull for end game players. I unlocked grevous from the chromium cards so he is useless to me. The rest of the content is low level gear.

Low level gear? There are cuffs, guns, and carbantis, which are in eternal demand, mk8 biotechs and the like, and the new pieces that are required to get to g12 (mk4 gels, etc.). That's not low level gear.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, the new shard shop is great. Please don't make it worse!
  • Options
    Pedja_1904 wrote: »

One week gone by, several refreshes, not one appearance of Starck. Stuck at 25/100.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Saw him today. Saw him yesterday.

Seen him plenty.
  • Options
    Shops could and should be better.
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    I guess you weren't around when they were much, much worse?

Gear out of guild shop was a joke. I don't even remember if there was gear in the shard shop, but if there was, it was a joke. Guild Events didn't even exist.

Shops are good.
  • snowhut
    290 posts Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Gear out of guild shop was a joke. I don't even remember if there was gear in the shard shop, but if there was, it was a joke. Guild Events didn't even exist.

Shops are good.

I'm aware of what the shops used to be like. It doesn't change my opinion that they could and should be better. Prices should be reduced by at least 50 percent across the board and available slots for raid gear to show up should be doubled.
  • Options
    snowhut wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »

Shops are good.

I'm aware of what the shops used to be like. It doesn't change the fact that they could and should be better. Prices should be reduced by at least 50 percent across the board and available slots for raid gear to show up should be doubled.

LOL
  • TVF
    36600 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe CG can send you a free car too.