Fix the gear problem (carbantis in particular)

I just counted. I have 55 toons that range from gear 7 to gear 11 that require carbanti gear salvage. I don’t want to sound like a whiner, but oh well...please fix this. I don’t care how you do it. But do it. Please. Thank you.

Replies

• Carbantis are a serious problem. Cuffs/Guns have always been an issue but things are somewhat better with the shard shop.

Carbantis are an absolute disaster with almost every level of gear needing them to craft other items (stun guns, detonators, etc.).

I currently count 153 carbantis that I need for my toons... that's 7650 salvage :(
  • Carbantis are a serious problem. Cuffs/Guns have always been an issue but things are somewhat better with the shard shop.

Carbantis are an absolute disaster with almost every level of gear needing them to craft other items (stun guns, detonators, etc.).

I currently count 153 carbantis that I need for my toons... that's 7650 salvage :(

Carbantis are used 346 times by toons up to today, that is 17300 salvage needed at an average of 20 every day there is challenges, so 60 a week: that could take up to 290 weeks, not much, thinking you started 2 years ago, that is 104 weeks, you need another 186 weeks to farm the rest of carbantis.... pretty mean ^_^
    By the way out of this 346 times they are needed, 144 of them are stun guns, a real pain to get as well.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    It really seems to have escalated. Maybe, cause I just have been reaching that wall with more and more characters. Phoenix needs them just to get to t8 gear, and then I think you need them through gear 10 as well.

I had 52 characters needing them last time I counted. That doesn't even take into account all of them that need more than one.
  • I am currently hitting the 'Carbanti-wall'. Wow, this is gonna be a hill to climb...
    The Academy of the Fallen
  • Looks like this thread got sent here to die