Vader Bug with Force Crush

Anyone else notice that every now and then directly after force crush, Vader get 100% turn meter? Why is That? Bug? Or is it an ability I just can't see. It was a Palpatine lead by the way.

Replies

• Hmm well im not totally sure on this. But he does get 20% turn meter for inflicting a debuff. I think it stacks. 5 enemies, 100% turn meter.
  • Empire get 20% per debuff under EP lead, as such vader gets 100% TM if his force crush debuffs all 5 enemies.
  • Under Palpatine lead, he gains TM and health every time he inflicts a debuff, and force crush inflicts lots of debuffs
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Yup, no bug here, working as intended.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    No there’s a bug sometimes I noticed it and under Zader lead
    For some odd reason he suddenly gets 100% TM, it can be quite annoying actually when you don’t count on it
    But it should be easy to recreate in The Pit
    And no it shouldn’t happen at all unless under Palp lead
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • > For some odd reason he suddenly gets 100% TM, it can be quite annoying actually when you don’t count on it

Did you take the time to read the text of his second special attack?
    When he kills someone with throwing his lightsaber -> 100% TM...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    WAI : palp leader ability

Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Asked and answered.

Great job community
  • Omeah wrote: »
    Question answered, can a mod pls close this thread?

Answered, and closed.

Summary : it’s WAI. Under EP lead, Vader’s Force Crush will give him 100% TM if he inflicts 5 or more DoT on the enemies. And on a killing strike, Culling Blade again gives him 100% TM.
This discussion has been closed.