Gear challenges !

Lets take a minute to discuss this- Tac gear challenge is there anybody out there beside someone who started the game yesterday that doesn't have over a 1000 of each of these pieces? AGI gear challenge just the same besides the Hypo Syringe.Strength Challenge we constantly need Carbanti and Sorosuub keypad but the rest same thing .If you new to the game guildies can donate these pieces.
Maybe some Mk5 stun guns and stun cuffs Mk7 merr-sonn shields .Not like every character in the game needs these.Spamming us with gear we dont need BAH.Ea time to update the challenge gear and while you at it fix the guild chat as well as the 600 counter and add in TB a roster of people who haven''t completed battles.

Replies

• Ugh yea I think they definitely need to revamp challenges. I think this game needs a quality of life update more than anything but with the new movie coming out I can see how that can be a struggle for them /:
  • They should put holo projectors in the challenges. And once in a while it would be nice if more than 5 carbantis dropped...
  • stun cuffs stun guns Mk7 Bacta gel and Holo projectors and Nubian MK6
  • I reckon simple solution add a new tier to each challenge with better gear ie stun guns, stun cuffs, bacta gel and the like it would be easier than redesigning all the rewards.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    They should put holo projectors in the challenges. And once in a while it would be nice if more than 5 carbantis dropped...

5?! I didn't know you could get more than 3... :#
  • Yes it is ludicrous I have almost every toon available and in some instances have over 3k of pieces that nobody needs, I guess no cash innit for them
  • They should make challenges more challenging
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • I don't know how many players asked to change gear of the TAC challenge , or ask for a new tiers , or new gear inside .... nothing happend . Not even an answer from the dev ... and they will move this to the feedback
  • Durmir
    205 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    With the new movie arriving and all the new (and arguably unwanted) content looming, I am confident devs are perfectly aware a massive quality of life update is now much needed, and challenges are likely to be on the top of the list as it would address several of the most popular complaints. If not, the player base will just melt like an eyeball in a furnace.
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    There will be new challange and/or changes in those that we have. Soon
  • They should put holo projectors in the challenges. And once in a while it would be nice if more than 5 carbantis dropped...

+1 to this. Mk3 projectors are more annoying than stun cuffs and guns.
  • This is right alongside receiving challenge gear in raids.

It would not be difficult to change, so the fact it's been getting complaints for so long without change probably gives you the answer right there.

Having said that, once they introduced g12 they really should do more to remove the lowest gear crunch barrier.
  • I agree. They should add holoprojectors, stunguns and stuncuffs to challenges, and fix the drop rate of Carbantis to give more than 3. So many toons need those gears at so many gear levels, that it would be a help but it wouldn't remove the farming and the buying.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Agreed with this. Another level for end game stuff where the gear crunch is moved up a few levels. In all honesty tho, the daily challenges just need updating. They're almost entirely irrelevant now. Obviously just making all that irrelevant gear everyone has stockpiled into suddenly very relevant gear would be better..
  • Dryff wrote: »
    They should put holo projectors in the challenges. And once in a while it would be nice if more than 5 carbantis dropped...

5?! I didn't know you could get more than 3... :#

It says you can get 7, yes 7, but in 18 months of playing this game I have never seen it drop 7..... NEVER I said lol

They should just change it to 3-5, because that’s basically what you get.
  • I think they should have another tier if these with some of the more gated long grind gears and get rid of the ones that everyone has a thousand of and no one needs
This discussion has been closed.