I've stopped

No it's not worth it! Five days of hours upon hours of playing, tinkering and upgrading PS just in hope the "RNG" will be there for me. They rigged this event so hard that I'm shocked. In every video of people successful on faze four Thrawn was a puppet. What mods and gear on the PS have to do with that? Is there a scripted thing that at certain combinations of mods and gear he stops his fracturing and one shooting everyone? And I'm shocked also by the fact that people are fine with it! This event is over for me. Maybe next time, if they will not make it zeta dependant, I will complete it with brute force, g10 or 11 on everyone.

Replies

• I've blown over 20mil in credits messing with mods trying to get this right. I refuse to spend a dime on this game. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I'm starting to believe. Anyone that finished this is either paying, or got hooked up for saying how doable it is. Scam
  • forks wrote: »
    I've blown over 20mil in credits messing with mods trying to get this right. I refuse to spend a dime on this game. I'm not one for conspiracy theories but I'm starting to believe. Anyone that finished this is either paying, or got hooked up for saying how doable it is. Scam

Not at all. It's all in the speed you can get on your toons and using Chopper, not Sabine. With that and some mind to strategy, I was able to easily beat Thrawn. Yes, I paid because I got 7* Thrawn the first time around so I paid to get the toons to 7* in time, but I had gear 8 on all and I think gear 9 on Hera.

1) Fast enough mods, 2) Use Chopper, not Sabine.

Got it on my first or second try.
  • Guy in my guild got Trawn with sabine and all pheonix gear 8 at 4th try somehow, i'm glad for him. He doesn't have fantastic mods
    934-111-319
  • Roken_Fett
    1293 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I beat him TWICE. Once for me, using all Gear 8 toons at Level 85 and once for my guildmate/co-worker. He had all Gear 9 toons, level 85.

Drop Sabine. Get it done.

And yes, give them as much speed and health/protection as possible. I doubt you can "auto" because I didn't. You have to use strategy. Took me several tries with Gear 8, but with my friends Gear 9 I did it on my first try.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Don't give up yet!
  • It can be done, I’ll link my roster and you can see my G8 PS and a 7* Thrawn. You need stellar mods to do it. I had to put my arena team mods on them to finish, and yes, you absolutely need chopper.
  • I don't have great mods. My arena mods are on them now. PS are now at around 64500 power, 3000 more than my arena team. I'll wait till next time. Let's hope he is not needed at 7* like in CLS event. Next I'll bring Chopper too in the team.