Looking for fleet shardmates Vampi42, RoTahn Taske, Harry SkyMenace, Binder Done Dat, Ultrawarlock,

Nevermore83
88 posts Member
edited October 2017
Nevermore-A Guild Has No Nam3
Hey guys, these are a few of the top 10....i finally started to actually play out fleet battles and in the past couple days have been hitting and taking places. I'm in the #1 slot now.

Anyways, I dont want to step on toes and ruin payouts. Can we get together to coordinate some stuff?

Vampi 42- TheKrakenForce
Mol Eliza -MasterVaders
RoTahn Taske-BBV Collective
Harry SkyMenace- Greek Order
Binder Done Dat - Chaos (use to drive me nuts in 50-70ish back then lol)
Ultrawarlock- Legend of Bahamut II
DŁ Neroon - Dark Łõrds
Phantom Philosopher- Force and Arts
Eliza - OCRANA
WaterOx-TheOneAngel23
Tanquinhoz-Aussie Alliance
The hold'em- The Legends of Galaxy
DarthSparty- Lords of Airborne
BrainWave-Danish Anomaly
Vlajko- GGC-Bloodline
Dihely-JKW Infinite Siths Empire
Rarar Rokher- HK Lord Skywalker
Haere Lintesereg- ConClonesyaloLoco
Mexiwop - Rho

That's the top 20 in my shard.... here's to hoping I hear back from some

Thanks in advance, May the force be with you all!
Line ID:nevermore_83

Replies

• btw, I use Line, and Discord.... if you guys already have a chat setup, lemme know please!
  • Sweet! @Vlajko and I were able to get in touch. We've got a discord channel setup so it would be nice to get everyone together on this.
    Especially since the past half hour the top 10 spots have changed like 4 times. Everyone is gonna trump each other's payouts.

Hope to hear from more of you soon!

Nevermore
  • @RoTahn_Taske @RoTahnTaske @RoTahn_Taske6996
    I'm not sure if one of you are the one in my fleet shard. There's either 3 of you, or 1 with different names in here.
    If one of you were the one that just went back and forth with me for 1st and you ended up with 2nd, tomorrow I will let you take it.I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're at the 7pm central time zone (Chicago) payout as well
    But please respond if you're the one.
    No reason we have to go through that every day. I wasted 200 crystals trying to hold 1st lol so definitely wasn't worth it.

Thanks in advance and if you're all different people I'm sorry.... just treat need to contact the one from my shard

Nevermore
  • Just to add Discord link where we can be found:

https://discord.gg/mvzVpVE

Welcome!