Fives5555 ship bug

I was battling with fives ship and when using his special the animation doesn't go off and it does 0 damage and his turn is then skipped. It happened twice in 1 battle. And once in another battle. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen. I will try to provide video though.

Replies

• Options
    I experienced this today as well - I had Master Plan, and fired the torps twice, both times nothing happened.
    Kes Damer0n#9450 - Officer of the Republic Jedha - Join Us Here
  • EA_Kat
    35 posts EA Staff
    Options
    Thanks for the report. We've flagged this for investigation.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Was no one target locked and your selected target ghost with phantom present?
  • Options
    seems to be what scuba said, whenever it happens fives is targeting ghost.
  • Options
    yea I noticed this aswell twice and was while targeting either ghost of phantom, cant remember which.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Ghost can't be tl with phantom present.
    So 5's special attack only deals damage to tl enemies. So if no one is tl no one to deal damage to.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    So 5's special attack only deals damage to tl enemies. So if no one is tl no one to deal damage to.

Thats not really the issue I was seeing, it was like I would go to attack with 5s special and half way through the attack the game would freeze and usually when that happens and it comes back you see the end of your attack and just a little sign of something happening, but this time it was like the attack never happened and it was their turn now.

At first I just took it as he dodged the attack while it was frozen for whatever reason but it just doesnt feel like thats what is happening.
  • Options
    PiffGuru wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Thats not really the issue I was seeing, it was like I would go to attack with 5s special and half way through the attack the game would freeze and usually when that happens and it comes back you see the end of your attack and just a little sign of something happening, but this time it was like the attack never happened and it was their turn now.

At first I just took it as he dodged the attack while it was frozen for whatever reason but it just doesnt feel like thats what is happening.

Exactly
  • EA_Kat
    35 posts EA Staff
    Options
    Thanks for the report! We've flagged this for investigation.
  • Options
    Can confirm it happens with Ghost present. Basically using 5s special does nothing. Game freezes for a second then some other ship takes turn.
    "Frustration leads to impatience. Impatience leads to buying crystals. Buying crystals leads to revenue."
  • EA_Tom
    30 posts EA Staff
    Options
    Hi all,

This post has moved to Answers HQ as part of the bugs and issues forum transition. Any further comments and updates should go here:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Fives5555-ship-bug/m-p/6352862/
    EA_Tom
    Forum Administrator