Credit Heist and Training Droid Events

These two events need a rework of some sort. With the constant release of new or variants of existing characters the demand for training droids and credits are at an all time high. I suggest to add more tiers of difficulty for better payouts.
I always do the highest tier on auto and 98% of the time I get a 2.5M payout. I have hit the max payout of 10M twice in about two years of game play. I have hit 1.5M and 5M two or three times.
I would be happy if the probability of hitting the max payout was increased.

Replies

• I would like to add to this discussion. I hope the developers monitor this and have been thinking about the mentioned issue. I am having the exact same problem so as almost anyone in the guild. The game changed sooo much since it’s inseption yet nothing happened to credit heist to keep up with the demand. It would be really nice to see some update on this front! Also there is a huge bottleneck with some gears due to the release of new characters requiring the already scares pieces. In the past I remember there was an update to the daily challenge payouts and I think revisiting them again would be very beneficial. Carbantis, Stun guns are still a huge battleneck.
    Also have you guys thought to turn our unused gear pieces to something else? Kinda like the shard shop. Some gear pieces I have over 2000-3000, others I barely can get 20. The force is out of balance, help us Obivan Kenobi, you are our only hope! :)
    Thank you :)
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    I agree. Though I’m sure if they add extra levels to the credit heist. You will need some other crazy stuff to get there. 10 mil ? I have 5 mil only 2 times.
  • Honestly i think its fine since an extra 5 mil is really nice. I would like to see the gold event weekly like the training droid event tho. It often skips a week.
  • The credit heist is lacking. More tiers would be wonderful now gear 12 is possible and the current tiers for all challenges are such a bore. I would like to see more tiers, better rewards and more of a variety of gear in the other challenges.