Make something for credits!

Mikymate
112 posts Member
edited February 2016
There is a BIG problem with credits. At high levels you can do NOTHING. The new event has a terrible payout, it was most useless first the update, it is far worse now.
Make something please, at 70 the game is litterally unplayable. Droids can get with missions and GW, shards and gear with very long farming, ability mats III with a bit of luck from gw and cantina.
But credits! Guys, seriously. This is a problem.

Replies

• Yes we need much much more, where we can earn some credits. If we can win the GW all day, its just 400 k. If I wanna bring up 1 heros from 50 to 70 its cost near 2 mil. And my all heros are waiting for level up, and promote. The new credit " challenge" is not a solution for this problem.

Thx and sry about my English! :-)
  • Yep. Today I've finally get shards to promote my first hero to 7*, and.... 1M credits.
    Said bye until tomorrow, and then? Nothing to promote or level for at least two days I guess.
  • Im in a similar spot. Will have enough for my first 7*. I leveled up one toon with minimum cost to gain the daily activity, but saved everything else. Tomorrow is the bounty hunting challenger so I'm planning on using that for a boost towards the goal. As bad as they are, will be doing profit mining events all day with all spare energy. Saved 400K today and with good luck in GW tomorrow should have enough to promote!
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!