Finally!

I was starting to really consider giving up. But as others have said, kept trying. Finally beat tier 7 with all 5 standing. Speed wasnt the key for me, it was protection to keep them alive. Fastest speed i had was hera 180, down to 97 on kanan. But i had about 50k health/protection on kanan.
Ezra g10
Hera g9
Zeb g9
Chopper g9
Kanan g8

Replies

• Options
    They were all level 80 except chopper, he was level 75.
  • Options
    Ok I'll try switching mods, see if it pans out
  • Options
    I found health mods to be the key as well.
  • Options
    I found strategy and getting a sense of the timing to be the key myself. Being able to anticipate when fracture was coming was a huge turning point. Forcing him to fracture Chopper is a big old load off.

Tried it for days, then right after I beat it with my team, I helped some friends beat it with lesser teams (I beat it for them).

I had Chopper t9, the rest were t8. Use Ezra to wipe the taunt, not chopper, he must taunt to draw Thrawn's fracture. Kanaan must taunt to draw the rest of the damage. Use his and Zeb's protection abilitites on whichever tank is actively taunting. Use Hera's backup plan on whoever is fractured. Use Zeb's special to take one buff off, and a buff wipe for the other. Death Troopers first. Stormtrooper Commanders next. Leave no buff up in this match. Taking them all down is first priority. Hera always calls Ezra to assist. Ezra always calls Hera. Thrawn dies last.

I bet I could beat it within 5 tries with anybody's all G8 team at this point.