Funny coincidence - have to share:-)

Vodo
332 posts Member
Last week I farmed Teebo for the tier 3 tank challenge. Got him, leveled and geared him a bit, did the challenge 3 times - and since this moment I couldn't do it anymore. No idea why, 'ol fookin Mace just kills me any time.

Anyway, I was just thinking that I may need one more tank and I was checking who I could farm. Then I opened one of my free bronziums and guess what?:

o69tPvN.jpg

Well, not the best tank for sure, but hey, it's free and I guess it's good enough for the challenge, so I'm quite happy atm :)

Replies

• Ya but wasn't it much better to get Ahsoka or QGJ in Cantina? Get Mace Windu is better in the long run.
  • Congrats. Nice starter character pick up that should help with the challenge :)
  • Song wrote: »
    Ya but wasn't it much better to get Ahsoka or QGJ in Cantina? Get Mace Windu is better in the long run.

I have QGJ and Ahsoka, don't need Mace, but none of them is a tank, so I don't really understand.

But soething's strange today with Bronziums, or maybe I just have my lucky day today 'cause I just opened another one:

dgs0bOu.jpg

2 full chars from bronzium on 1 day??
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Congrats
  • Song wrote: »
    Congrats

Lol you edited right before I could correct you. :P
  • I think I'm talked enough lol.
  • Defense up buff clears the shatterpoints, so Royal Guard is actually useful here. Also Chewie as leader gives you chance to clear them right when they are placed and gets rid of them with his self-heal. And Mace on your side can go a long way, if he manages to land some exposes.
  • That's cool - congrats!